Options

Social Media Guru storyline

shairnahshairnah Registered Users 28 Posts
Hey, I have a question about the Social Media Guru storyline, and the goal FlavorFlow Launch.

So Kendall said: "During that gig, try to keep the number of posts you do to 1 or 2 - not including the selfie you always do at the end of your projects."

And the FlavorFlow Launch goal says: Appear at La Plage in Montreal for FlavorFlow launch event. (Hint: do * post to social media * 1 to 2 times only)

First I thought that you're supposed to take selfies and post to your feed, but then I saw when doing the FlavorFlow Launch goal that there is an action called: * post to social media *

So I got a bit confused, is it the action you're only supposed to do 1 or 2 times OR take 1 or 2 selfies and post them to your feed?

I did both things and it seemed to work out, but I'm wondering which one was the right thing to do, 'cause there are more goals in this storyline that has a similar thing going on...
/shairnah

I play K&K
Game Center ID: Shairnah
I contribute to the Kendall and Kylie game Wikia.
We need more contributers to this wiki! Please help!

Comments

• Options
    AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    shairnah wrote: »
    Hey, I have a question about the Social Media Guru storyline, and the goal FlavorFlow Launch.

So Kendall said: "During that gig, try to keep the number of posts you do to 1 or 2 - not including the selfie you always do at the end of your projects."

And the FlavorFlow Launch goal says: Appear at La Plage in Montreal for FlavorFlow launch event. (Hint: do * post to social media * 1 to 2 times only)

First I thought that you're supposed to take selfies and post to your feed, but then I saw when doing the FlavorFlow Launch goal that there is an action called: * post to social media *

So I got a bit confused, is it the action you're only supposed to do 1 or 2 times OR take 1 or 2 selfies and post them to your feed?

I did both things and it seemed to work out, but I'm wondering which one was the right thing to do, 'cause there are more goals in this storyline that has a similar thing going on...

I think everyone was a little confused by this. It's an actual action you do during the event. Although, taking 2 selfies and posting about them to your feed isn't wrong, it's just not what they're asking for in this situation, you know? So it's good that you did the action because that's what they were asking for. :)
  • Options
    shairnahshairnah Registered Users 28 Posts
    Yeah, I'm glad I did. And that I stopped myself from doing it more than 2 times! Thanks for clearing it up for me though!
    /shairnah

I play K&K
    Game Center ID: Shairnah
    I contribute to the Kendall and Kylie game Wikia.
    We need more contributers to this wiki! Please help!
  • Options
    AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    shairnah wrote: »
    Yeah, I'm glad I did. And that I stopped myself from doing it more than 2 times! Thanks for clearing it up for me though!

No problem. I wish someone would have cleared it up for me too haha. :)