Options

8-4-16 Weekend Event

2Next

Comments

• Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Does anyone has this problem? I can't open the game. The network connection message keeps popping up but my internet is fine and I have no problem loading other games. This happened after the latest update. I was able to open the game one time after I downloaded the update yesterday then I can't load the game anymore. I'm afraid to uninstall it and reinstall it again. Last time I did it, it didn't save my data. I had to start from the beginning. Any advice would be appreciated.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    I was so happy they add the time gigs feature. Finally I can choose how long the gig will be.
    However, another "spent money" event? Ugh no. Not for me. The game is still buggy and I am not gonna pay for bad service.
  • Options
    CoralfairyCoralfairy Registered Users 13 Posts
    This update is the worst ever and so heavy
  • Options
    CoralfairyCoralfairy Registered Users 13 Posts
    Does anyone has this problem? I can't open the game. The network connection message keeps popping up but my internet is fine and I have no problem loading other games. This happened after the latest update. I was able to open the game one time after I downloaded the update yesterday then I can't load the game anymore. I'm afraid to uninstall it and reinstall it again. Last time I did it, it didn't save my data. I had to start from the beginning. Any advice would be appreciated.

Mine is almost the same why did they do this?
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    I finally get to load the game properly just now. Hopefully it stays good. These were what I did: I reset the network setting, uninstalled then reinstalled the game this afternoon (Make sure your game is saved in some way. Mine is saved in Game Center). It still didn't work so I sent a ticket through the forum. I haven't heard back from Glu but tonight I tried it again. It's fine now. This is the first time that I'm glad it's a buy stars weekend event. Didn't miss anything. I did ask Glu in the message to consider removing the buy stars events and having VIP events like KKH. We can only hope. :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers