8-10-16 Kylie's Birthday Event!

Comments

• AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Hope you can get what you wish this time.

Thanks Vats! I'm very happy with KK this week. This is the first time I see hair/dress in my earnable boxes before I earn the first gift box item (usually accessories). I hope it continues to be this way. I used to not spending 80 Gems for additional gift boxes because I have never seen the second and third items until I earn the first one. I got the necklace and hair in the earnable boxes then opened a couple of more gift boxes and had enough stickers to get the dress. Yay! Now I can relax and take my time to get the last two earnable items. Good luck everyone. :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    I'm so annoyed with my game. It has a glitch.:mad:

My doll has two gigs to do and she can't travel internationally. Whenever she tries to take her flight, the loading screen just freezes and she cannot reach to her destinations. She still stuck at the airport for crying out loud.:(

How am I ever gonna complete the event when my game has a glitch⁉

Sorry to hear that your game is glitched. Did you send in a ticket? Did you try to uninstall then reinstall the game? (Just make sure you save the game in some way.) It fixed my loading game problem before. I hope it will get resolved soon.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Sorry to hear that your game is glitched. Did you send in a ticket? Did you try to uninstall then reinstall the game? (Just make sure you save the game in some way.) It fixed my loading game problem before. I hope it will get resolved soon.

I would send Glu an in-game ticket but someone is gonna take forever to respond to me. Their customer care service is so delayed. My game is saved to Google and I'm not gonna risk uninstalling my game because it's a bit riskier though. I'm afraid of losing my game progress and it's happened to me before on my new game. The best option for me is to contact the moderator because my in-game issues gets resolved more quickly that way.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I would send Glu an in-game ticket but someone is gonna take forever to respond to me. Their customer care service is so delayed. My game is saved to Google and I'm not gonna risk uninstalling my game because it's a bit riskier though. I'm afraid of losing my game progress and it's happened to me before on my new game. The best option for me is to contact the moderator because my in-game issues gets resolved more quickly that way.

if it wasn't for E&B, I would've quit long ago. And I hope you get everything resolved, you have the worst luck with the bad glitches. Maybe one day you can have a good glitch!

I got enough stickers in the first 2 boxes for the necklace so I am happy. I've only gotten one higher item from the boxes so I'm happy I at least got what I wanted. Just got the shoes so I'm doing pretty well on progress so far!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    Wow I can't believe that I'm such a trooper to still be playing this game Kayla. I would've quit a long time ago too. Oh yeah shout out to our moderator E&B for helping out all of the K&K players in need.:cool:
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• A.P.TA.P.T Registered Users 64 Posts
    Do you have the event? If you don't, maybe you aren't on a high enough level?

I'm on level 17 but nothing happens its like there are some files missing
  • A.P.TA.P.T Registered Users 64 Posts
    Buttiel wrote: »
    If it's about the event quest, what level are you? The first gig for the event storyline is in Montreal, so if you can't go there yet I'm guessing you wouldn't get the quest.

Im on level 17 but haven't gotten any quests to do In Thailand the Android updates are sometimes incomplete...
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    I just opened 7 boxes and didn't see the hair once. So frustrating. How are we supposed to win the items if they aren't showing up in the boxes at all?
  • ShannenShannen Registered Users 159 Posts
    Its just very random, I opened like eight boxes, and the hair was in a lot of them. I always choose the second box in the top row. The first two boxes I opened the hair was in the first box top row and then another time it was in the third box top row! So I missed it three times by one spot. I'm sorry you didn't see them. I hope they make the chances of winning highee
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I saw the items on all my 3 free boxes, two times I missed them for 1 spot. I wanted the dress, but it's gone!

I think my game has a glitch, cause I completed a 4h gig and I supposed to get 22 event points, (that amount even show up at the banner that pops up when we finish a gig), but I got only 16 event points. I think the bonus points from the event items weren't added.

How many event points we need to get the fourth item?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    I saw the items on all my 3 free boxes, two times I missed them for 1 spot. I wanted the dress, but it's gone!

I think my game has a glitch, cause I completed a 4h gig and I supposed to get 22 event points, (that amount even show up at the banner that pops up when we finish a gig), but I got only 16 event points. I think the bonus points from the event items weren't added.

How many event points we need to get the fourth item?

I think it's 100.
    there is no friend invite option to Kyle's Birthday in Malibu, just you and her for 6 hrs
    IOS

KaylaJ wrote: »
    there is no friend invite option to Kyle's Birthday in Malibu, just you and her for 6 hrs

I was just about to tell y'all this. I just started the gig and I'm irritated.
    I am babysitting it right now, sitting and tapping in Calabasas and then heading back to Malibu. Thank goodness for the extra day.

edit: I will say it kinda feels like it's going a bit better than some other 6 hour gigs but I could also be delusional lol
    IOS

KaylaJ wrote: »

Thanks for the heads up. I think I will just skip it. I only need 34 more points to earn the last item.
    I chose Malibu as well. I wonder if it would be different if we chose the ski resort?
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    I actually like the ombré hair but I'm doubting that I'm gonna win it on my gift box anyways. It looks better with lavender/lilac hair.

I'm so annoyed with my game. It has a glitch.:mad:

My doll has two gigs to do and she can't travel internationally. Whenever she tries to take her flight, the loading screen just freezes and she cannot reach to her destinations. She still stuck at the airport for crying out loud.:(

How am I ever gonna complete the event when my game has a glitch⁉

I know that must be very frustrating, my game keeps mixing up my gigs even after I've completed them they keep stating the name of the same gig even though it's a completely different one.
  • ShannenShannen Registered Users 159 Posts
    How many points do you need for all the items? I'm still grinding for the bottom
    unsure for the top, but I'm working on the bikini bottom which is 170

my 3rd box was 2 more stickers but I am not going to chase the dress. the amount of gems I'd spend could get me a dress in the wardrobe. Also, I never saw the hair :(
    IOS

Shannen wrote: »
    How many points do you need for all the items? I'm still grinding for the bottom

275 is the total.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  

My game is glitched like yours, too. I only need 34 points to finish the event. Just did a gig. The banner showed 32 points, plus one point I got from inviting a contact. It supposed to be only one point short from finishing the event, but instead, I still need 17 points to finish. Not happy about the glitch. Oh well... I got plenty of time to finish.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    This events seems like it has a lot of glitches going on with it and I don't know how to feel about that.
    This events seems like it has a lot of glitches going on with it and I don't know how to feel about that.

The thing bothers me is that this is the very first event I got all the gift box items but they don't give me bonus points!!
    The only reason I'm almost at the finish line is because of KKH's mid week voting event. I was up a couple times those nights to finish the event and I emptied KK's energy bolts as well. :p
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    The thing bothers me is that this is the very first event I got all the gift box items but they don't give me bonus points!!
    The only reason I'm almost at the finish line is because of KKH's mid week voting event, I was up a couple times those nights to finish the event and I emptied KK's energy bolts as well. :p

I'm not sure but it seems like other people are getting more event points than I am. Idk. Maybe I'm not playing often enough but I'm not even close to getting the 5th item yet and some people are practically done. I usually have an easy time finishing the Work It events but not this week.
    275 is the total.

Oh no why did Glu had to increase the event points like that? They're purposely doing that since they gave us an extra day to complete the event.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

The game just totally ripped me off! I just finished a 6 hr event and it told me I was going to receive 30 event points, and I have 111 so far, so that would mean I'd have 141 all together. Well my total now is only 135! They only gave me 24 points. I don't even have proof that I was supposed to get the 30 but they only gave me 24 so I could tell Glu. I'm just so annoyed right now.
  • eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 400 Posts
    Hi all,

We have noticed that there is indeed a discrepancy between the number of events points shown as having been won vs the number of event points actually received.

Rest assured that the number of points received is actually correct -- it is the number shown in the pop-up that is actually incorrectly calculated.

For those who have mentioned this discrepancy, I will send you a PM.

Thanks!
    eggsandbananas
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
    Yay!!! My doll finally won a gift box hair.☺ It's about **** time.:)

My other doll is unlucky though. She didn't win anything good.:( Oh well I'll just focus on grinding for the earn ables instead.
    image.php?di=7EU4G.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Carol omg congratulations! i'm so glad you won such a good hair! looks so great on your doll!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
    Yay!!! My doll finally won a gift box hair.☺ It's about **** time.:)

My other doll is unlucky though. She didn't win anything good.:( Oh well I'll just focus on grinding for the earn ables instead.
    image.php?di=7EU4G.jpg

Congrats! The hair looks so nice on your doll. :)
    haftime wrote: »
    Carol omg congratulations! i'm so glad you won such a good hair! looks so great on your doll!
    Congrats! The hair looks so nice on your doll. :)

Thanks. That's the only pastel hair color that looks good on my doll. It's nothing too over-the-top though. It's not too bright and it's the right shade of purple.☺
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG