Who says you can’t party on a weeknight? New update for krews!

124Next

Comments

• AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    fwmelo wrote: »
    I belong to AngelaLauren's Krew and I was there in the party yesterday. I was pushing in the chat, calling people to get there and perform the actions. Nobody could join because it was showing full. It was really frustrating. Angela was waiting for the party to be over and we couldn't do anything. Besides it, everybody was having parties and 5 stars, unfortunately we didn't have luck with the boxes, but was fun. Today we are a little quiet waiting for the weekend event... Good luck you all!!!

Thanks for backing me up! I really appreciate it. I'll tell Kalinda about your post if she needs any more evidence. :)
  • kodiakkiakodiakkia Registered Users 65 Posts
    Any of you looking for more krew members? I'm looking for a krew that actively plays.

I would really like to experience this new update.
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Oh Nai this is wonderful news! That will help a lot to save money! Thanks GluGods!

Does your game is fixed now?

Only for Jax. It was okay for Xan for like ONE day, and then restart... I wish it could be solved but Glu team couldn't. They don't have solution for me and I don't know I can play this game anymore.

I'm so irritated of getting the same old same old calls, doing the same old same old quests and having everything erased in the next day.

Someone save me...
    PM to add
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Only for Jax. It was okay for Xan for like ONE day, and then restart... I wish it could be solved but Glu team couldn't. They don't have solution for me and I don't know I can play this game anymore.

I'm so irritated of getting the same old same old calls, doing the same old same old quests and having everything erased in the next day.

Someone save me...

Sorry to hear that you have trouble saving your game progress. Isn't Xan the one connected with my game, so it's on an iOS device? I thought iOS devices are usually pretty good with saving games!! Did you also connect your game with Facebook? I had a window popped up once asking if I wanted to save my game on Facebook. Maybe try that?
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Sorry to hear that you have trouble saving your game progress. Isn't Xan the one connected with my game, so it's on an iOS device? I thought iOS devices are usually pretty good with saving games!! Did you also connect your game with Facebook? I had a window popped up once asking if I wanted to save my game on Facebook. Maybe try that?

Yes iOS. I didn't connect with Facebook at all, heard it gives issues. Actually eggs the mod suggested I disconnect from social media. I signed out of GC for a brief moment and re-logged but still didn't solve the issue. Initially the team said they noticed errors in saving my progress, but then more recently said nothing was found so yeah, no solution for me. I guess I'm on my own again.

I'm going to try something risky, re-installing the game. Maybe that triggers something.
    PM to add
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Yes iOS. I didn't connect with Facebook at all, heard it gives issues. Actually eggs the mod suggested I disconnect from social media. I signed out of GC for a brief moment and re-logged but still didn't solve the issue. Initially the team said they noticed errors in saving my progress, but then more recently said nothing was found so yeah, no solution for me. I guess I'm on my own again.

I'm going to try something risky, re-installing the game. Maybe that triggers something.

It does I logged out of Facebook because it kept causing issues with my game & it kept popping up someone else's game on my account after logging out I've not had any issues since I thought about signing back into Facebook but I don't want it to make my Krew tab and gift box icon disappear again.

I hope they figure out what's going on with your game and why it isn't saving your progress in the game.
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    astray wrote: »
    It does I logged out of Facebook because it kept causing issues with my game & it kept popping up someone else's game on my account after logging out I've not had any issues since I thought about signing back into Facebook but I don't want it to make my Krew tab and gift box icon disappear again.

I hope they figure out what's going on with your game and why it isn't saving your progress in the game.

Wow! Seeing your Facebook log in issues scares me!!
    I just started a second KK game male character.
    (Yes, I'm driving myself crazy. I now have 2 KKH & 2 KK!!!)
    For whatever reason, both of my games are connected with Game Center but I can't earn the "popular achievement". My first game, I have two friends connected through Game Center (one is in the same Krew and one is not). They both let me earn the achievement. My male and female dolls are seeing each other in their games so I know they are definitely connected but they just can't earn the popular achievement from each other. So, when the Facebook login window popped up in one of my games. I tried with Facebook. Still not working. But now I hope I won't have any game playing problem from logging in Facebook accounts!

I wonder the reason my games are not earning the achievement has to do with my devices were both with the same Apple ID before. Even if I changed a new ID on one device, it still won't work. If this is the case, I will give up trying. Any knowledge about this would be much appreciated. Sorry to get off the topic here.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    I also do not show as connected even though I have GC friends in the game. I am concerned about this because previously I played and lost all my progress and when I signed in again it found no saved games even though I had been in GC. I am worried that if it glitches again I'll lose it all again, even though I did what Glu recommends in connecting to GC.

I'm still sad about losing so many great items, especially the Krossover stuff!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook.