Krew Parties FAQ

KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
twitter_group_parties_promo.jpg

I hope you’re enjoying the latest update! A few of you have reached out to me to ask about how the krew parties work, so I wanted to post a response for everyone to see.

If you want to join a party that someone in your krew has started, tap on the picture of the player who is throwing the party and RSVP. If the party isn’t full, you will get a pop-up saying that you have been accepted to the party. Then you can open the goals menu to see where the party takes place and go to that location.

Each house has a different number of maximum guests allowed in it. So if you try to join a party and you see a message that says it’s full then that probably means the party has reached capacity.

In order to achieve a 5-star rating on a party, you’ll need other people from your krew to participate too. It’s pretty logical because friends make parties more fun!

There’s also a new timer that will appear in the wardrobe. Once you wear an outfit to a party, you can’t wear the same outfit to another party until the countdown is over. We want to encourage players to change up their look more often, so your krew members can see more of your style!

Check out our support page for more FAQ related to #KrewGoals: https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kendall-kylie/?p=web&s=krews-parties
#VIPKalinda
http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.

Comments

• GraceeeGraceee Registered Users 1 Posts
    how do you start a party? I can't find the button, do you have to be a certain level?
  • ahsihsahsihs Registered Users 2 Posts
    Since the already Goals event last week the party icon in all my houses have disappeared. I've deleted and reinstalled the game but still no luck.
  • ZovyZoZovyZo Registered Users 39 Posts
    Same with me
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    If you can't start a party, you can try to leave and re-join your krew. Give your krew a heads up that you're doing this to troubleshoot an issue as a courtesy. There may be a short waiting period before you can get back into the krew, but you can ask the krew leader to re-invite you to do it faster.

If you cannot see the party tasks, please contact support from your game (||| > help > glu support).
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • SaucinAllysonSaucinAllyson Registered Users 3 Posts
    Kalinda king my name is Allyson and I'm from the crew KKH Glu krew2 and we have a situtaion. we believe that the other krew we are challenging "Oouu Killem!"" Is cheating because they boost their point by 300 every time we try to start a party or complete a partyy. Please help or contact me back soonn. We really need your help.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. In another thread Glu said

Rest assured that we are indeed committed to preventing cheaters from enjoying the game. If you are concerned about a particular krew, please send me a PM with a screenshot of your #KrewGoals leaderboard.

I will share all of your feedback with the team when the event is over.

So, rather than doing this publicly, please send Kalinda a pm with your concerns. I'm sorry this is happening. Glu is very serious about stopping cheaters.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ChurchyChurchy Registered Users 3 Posts
    I just hosted a party and not one of my crew came. Is there a way to change Krews or be able to cancel the party party if no one comes?
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Churchy wrote: »
    I just hosted a party and not one of my crew came. Is there a way to change Krews or be able to cancel the party party if no one comes?

If you want to leave your krew, go to your krew in the contacts menu and then tap on the x next to your name.

If you leave a krew in the middle of a party, it will automatically cancel the party. However, if you want to keep your current krew, you cannot end a party early.
    #VIPKalinda
  • ChibbyChibby Registered Users 13 Posts
    I didn't receive my rewards from the krew goals. I cleared my cache and reinstalled the game but still nothing. I contributed points also !
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Chibby wrote: »
    I didn't receive my rewards from the krew goals. I cleared my cache and reinstalled the game but still nothing. I contributed points also !

Submit an in-game ticket ≡ > Help > Glu Support > Contact Us. Make sure to include a screenshot of your name in the top 10 list.
    PM to add
  • ChibbyChibby Registered Users 13 Posts
    I submitted a ss of my player but I can't send an ss of when I was in the top 19 because the event already passed. I didn't expect this to happen. I contributed 45 points towards my krew too.
  • Sugarbaby06Sugarbaby06 Registered Users 4 Posts
    D I have to stay at a krew party the entire time? I don't have anymore tasks to complete?
  • IsabellamarieIsabellamarie Registered Users 5 Posts
    I'm unable to have parties and unable to access the Krew that I was a part of also I can't access the gift boxes I have already contacted support in the game and they just brushed me off.
  • marcoswaldorfmarcoswaldorf Registered Users 3 Posts
    I'm unable to have parties and unable to access the Krew that I was a part of also I can't access the gift boxes I have already contacted support in the game and they just brushed me off.

Same here...
  • DeenyweenyDeenyweeny Registered Users 6 Posts
    Same as well.
    Min-game Glu support said that I had breached terms of use because I had used multiple devices throughout my time playing K&K... I've been playing it since very end of 2014! So yeah, I've changed phones a couple of times since. The last one was due to a fault with the iPhone in the last two weeks and up until that last change and therefore, restore of my data, I had had no issue with K&K. Now all of a sudden I've apparently cheated the game?! I've tried to outline in detail all the devices that I have used and the reasons behind them and any other piece of information that may help Glu understand that I haven't done anything wrong, but they haven't bothered to get back to me in-game and I'm still waiting on Apple support and online here in the forums to get back to me!
    Min not wanting to let this go and just start a new game after so long, so much real money used and so much time being spent in game play on the daily for now years...
    hopefukky I am given a resolution either through this forum, the in-game support (if they ever reply again) or Apple AppStore support.

:(
  • rose_294rose_294 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I don't know what happened with my krew the icon doesn't appear on my screen and i don't know why this happens i hope someone can help me