Fixed!... :)
Pics, pics, pics.

Comments

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Lizard wrote: »
    showed up on my game

1473864287-screenshot-20160914-164227.png

Hi Lizard,

Your best bet is to contact our support team so they can look up your ID and see what's going on. You don't need to load the other person's save that popped up. If you don't load it, then your current game will be preserved.

Kalinda
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Wow, an 'enhanced' game.
    PM to add
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Catelyn, post your problem here and let's look through to see if there is any help. I suggest a ticket to customer care.

eta: Here are Kalinda's suggestion from a few posts up.

Hi Lizard,

Your best bet is to contact our support team so they can look up your ID and see what's going on. You don't need to load the other person's save that popped up. If you don't load it, then your current game will be preserved.

Kalinda

Good luck, and let us know how it turns out. I'm very sorry this is happening. ;(
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CatelynCatelyn Registered Users 4 Posts
    Catelyn, post your problem here and let's look through to see if there is any help. I suggest a ticket to customer care.

eta: Here are Kalinda's suggestion from a few posts up.

Good luck, and let us know how it turns out. I'm very sorry this is happening. ;(

Thanks for your help, I've had sent an email to customer care and contacted with moderator already ^_^