09-16-16 Weekend Event

NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
Will we get spoilers this time!
PM to add

Comments

• haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Will we get spoilers this time!

I sure hope so, Nai! Kalinda, we are very excited for the weekend event!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts
    Yes please !!:D

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Maybe it's a party event? :rolleyes:

That'll be something new.
    PM to add
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Maybe it's a party event? :rolleyes:

That'll be something new.

I was thinking that but I don't know how that'd work because people have to be in krews for parties and not everyone is in a krew or wants to be in a krew. And on top of just being in a krew, the krew would have to be active. Which, I'm so glad ours is!
    Daily iOS KKH player
    LantsPance wrote: »
    I was thinking that but I don't know how that'd work because people have to be in krews for parties and not everyone is in a krew or wants to be in a krew. And on top of just being in a krew, the krew would have to be active. Which, I'm so glad ours is!

Hmm, that's quite true.

I was just wishing for a party event since we've got an awesome active krew ;)
    PM to add
    Hmm, that's quite true.

I was just wishing for a party event since we've got an awesome active krew ;)

Yassss, I love our krew!! And it helps that the game seems less glitchy these days.
    Daily iOS KKH player
    Yassss, I love our krew!! And it helps that the game seems less glitchy these days.

Yup yup!! :o I'm very glad there's no progress saving glitch anymore, and no one seems to complain about the missing gift box icon. Seems the game is quite stable now.

I also don't mind the superstar event, but will probably complete if it's 2000Kgems or less.
    PM to add
    one problem with a party event would be the cap-- since we can only do a party every couple days in each house, it might be really hard to complete an event.
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    There's a dating event this weekend! So you can have a party for two, Naimonster.

women_1.jpg

men_2.jpg
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    haftime wrote: »
    one problem with a party event would be the cap-- since we can only do a party every couple days in each house, it might be really hard to complete an event.

I didn't know about this or heard of it, hmmm.
    PM to add
    After you throw a party, if you go back to the house to throw another, you get a message that it's still too messy and gives you a timer about when you can have another-- do you not get this in your game?! The timer is different for each house, but it's always at least a couple days
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    I love the items! :D
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    SO CUTE! Thank you, Kalinda!
    Thank you, Kalinda! Can't wait for those gold sandals!
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    Love the earnables! I'll have to wait to start the event until after my job orientation though. :(
    I'll take the party for two, thx Kalinda!

I love everything for both girls and guys!

I wanted that hair since I saw it, and it's earnable!

tIY4wdj.gif
    PM to add
  • ShannenShannen Registered Users 159 Posts
    Love the earnables! I'll have to wait to start the event until after my job orientation though. :(

Good luck with your job! I know your gonna finish ��
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Don't worry, I didn't forget about the gift boxes!

men_1.jpg

women_2.jpg
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    haftime wrote: »
    After you throw a party, if you go back to the house to throw another, you get a message that it's still too messy and gives you a timer about when you can have another-- do you not get this in your game?! The timer is different for each house, but it's always at least a couple days

I never actually tried that :D My krew members take turns hosting parties. Thanks for telling!
    PM to add
    Okay i'm sorry but that box outfit is laugh-worthy. The female one, I mean.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Okay i'm sorry but that box outfit is laugh-worthy. The female one, I mean.

Yeah, it's kinda weird :(
    I'm kinda ok with it.

I wonder who is the inspiration for this event.
    PM to add
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I was so waiting for those earnables since I saw the spoilers! And date events are cool!

I'm just a bit upset cause two days ago my level bar stopped to increase and I worked a lot to progress and all those xp points were wasted... The bar is not increasing beyond the 0 mark of the level 20 mark. Not sure, but I think it began after a crash.

With all dates I will go in this event I would probably able to reach level 21!

Not feeling the boxes items too, is that a sign that I'll get one of them?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    i am totally jealous of that flamingo shirt for the guys
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    This is off-topic, but I'm on iOS and on my K&K app, I have a notification that just will NOT go away and it bothers me immensely because I hate having the little number icon on an app showing an unviewed notification. But I have done everything I can think of to get rid of it and it will not go away. D:

Granted, I updated to iOS10, so maybe it's just a bug with the new OS but it's still frustrating.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    wow wow wee! I love the earn ables and those platform shoes in the gift box, they're one of a kind!!
    SWqlMhO.jpg

*just made a edit of me and my girl, Ginny! wearing our new shoes from the event ahaha.
    Lants hope your problem already got fixed by now! Mine with the not increasing level bar got fixed after I received the mini-update from the event! Now I'm level 21 yay!

Lovely pic Ladouce!

I got the dress in my third gift box and I started to like it after I saw it without the hair and the platform shoes. I think the way they choose to put the look with the hair, shoes and dress wasn't a very happy choice looks too heavy!

When they are dressed separately with other items they look way better!

I got a lot of energy from leveling up, achievements (got to the top 10) and boxes and now I'm already on my way to the last item!

So far loving this event!:D
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • ZovyZoZovyZo Registered Users 39 Posts
    yea i completely agree with ya on that lolz:)
    Done!
    OuONvwo.png?3

I'm super happy with this earnables and also got the box dress and everything in less than a day this is glorious!

Now I'll focus on doing the weekend gigs, I like do to them after complete the event cause they give a good amount of xp points!

Isn't Angel the cutest thing that you guys ever saw?

Seriously I'm father of two more male dolls, they really make me proud of them from time to time, but my little girl is awesome!

Hope you guys are having fun as much I am and good luck to those who are still grinding!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Congrats on finishing, Vats!

I am almost done. I enjoy doing the event quests, too, for the experience points. I liked these earnables a lot and am fine with the fact that I did not get any of the gift box items. None of them are my taste. :D Good luck to everyone still working on the event!
    Daily iOS KKH player