Options

09-29 event

ShannenShannen Registered Users 159 Posts
If somebody knows how this event works please tell me lol. Im so confused by the time to join next wave and not seeming to get points other than the regular party giftbox that doesnt contain any items of this event

Comments

• Options
    AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    Shannen wrote: »
    If somebody knows how this event works please tell me lol. Im so confused by the time to join next wave and not seeming to get points other than the regular party giftbox that doesnt contain any items of this event

I don't think anyone really knows what's going on with this event! I guess we'll just have to wait & see what happens.
  • Options
    ShannenShannen Registered Users 159 Posts
    Yes lol i didn't reload the website and thought there wasn't a thread yet, i just found the other one lol
  • Options
    kiko.parkkiko.park Registered Users 165 Posts
    has anyone figured out this event yet?
  • Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    kiko.park wrote: »
    has anyone figured out this event yet?

I figured out that this kind of event suc*s :(
  • Options
    kiko.parkkiko.park Registered Users 165 Posts
    ticisss wrote: »
    I figured out that this kind of event suc*s :(
    lol I feel you! I legit understand nothing about it and nothing is properly explained either..
  • Options
    eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 400 Posts
    Hi everyone,

Hopefully I can help explain this event a little bit!

When you see "Next wave" or "Your krew can start in:" it means you haven't been matched up with other krews yet. The event will start for your krew once you're matched. When you no longer see that countdown in the window, you'll also see a second window that shows a leaderboard for this event. At this point, you and your krew can start partying HARD!

Your krew will gain event points every time you 5-star a party hosted by one of your krew members.

By the end of the event (currently scheduled to end about two days from now), the krew with the highest number of points within your matched krews) will win the event! The higher your rank, the more prizes you earn! Note that if you have 0 points at the close of the event, you will not receive any prizes.

Hope that helps. Have fun and good luck!

eggsandbananas
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • Options
    AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    Hi everyone,

Hopefully I can help explain this event a little bit!

When you see "Next wave" or "Your krew can start in:" it means you haven't been matched up with other krews yet. The event will start for your krew once you're matched. When you no longer see that countdown in the window, you'll also see a second window that shows a leaderboard for this event. At this point, you and your krew can start partying HARD!

Your krew will gain event points every time you 5-star a party hosted by one of your krew members.

By the end of the event (currently scheduled to end about two days from now), the krew with the highest number of points within your matched krews) will win the event! The higher your rank, the more prizes you earn! Note that if you have 0 points at the close of the event, you will not receive any prizes.

Hope that helps. Have fun and good luck!

eggsandbananas

Thanks for clearing this up for us! I definitely understand how it works now. :)