Can someone please explain Krews?

EmcatEmcat Registered Users 135 Posts
The Krews FAQ was not helpful. I never joined one before because I don't particularly want to interact with strangers, but it appears I've been forced into one for the weekend event. I threw a party, but I don't know how any of it works? How do I interact with Krew members (invite to parties, give kred)? I am trying to keep an open mind about this weekend event, but I don't see myself having much success if I don't know what I am doing. Thanks so much in advance!!!!!!

Comments

• AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    Emcat wrote: »
    The Krews FAQ was not helpful. I never joined one before because I don't particularly want to interact with strangers, but it appears I've been forced into one for the weekend event. I threw a party, but I don't know how any of it works? How do I interact with Krew members (invite to parties, give kred)? I am trying to keep an open mind about this weekend event, but I don't see myself having much success if I don't know what I am doing. Thanks so much in advance!!!!!!

I mean... you don't HAVE to join a krew. It's an optional feature, unless you want to compete in the #KrewGoals events. You can interact with members of the krew by clicking the box with the three dots in the upper left hand side of the game. You can also give them kred that way too. You click on their picture and an option will come up to give them kred. When you start a party, it will automatically notify your krew that you have done so and they can RSVP to the party in the chat function. You can also RSVP to other members parties in the chat function.

Hope this helps a bit. :)
  • EmcatEmcat Registered Users 135 Posts
    Thanks! This does help. I previously never joined a Krew becuase I didn't want to. I wanted to try to participate in this weekend event because those are he only times I play and there have been so many lately that I opted out of (buying gems, spending gems weekends). When I opened the game to find a crew it automatically put me in one, which is ok I guess. I threw a party and two of my Krew members came but no one else. So, what, I just can't finish it? I don't understand what else I am supposed to do? None of my other Krew members have thrown parties. Basically, my winning prizes depends on if a bunch of random other people want to play too? I gotta say, so far I'm not liking Krews.
    Emcat wrote: »
    Thanks! This does help. I previously never joined a Krew becuase I didn't want to. I wanted to try to participate in this weekend event because those are he only times I play and there have been so many lately that I opted out of (buying gems, spending gems weekends). When I opened the game to find a crew it automatically put me in one, which is ok I guess. I threw a party and two of my Krew members came but no one else. So, what, I just can't finish it? I don't understand what else I am supposed to do? None of my other Krew members have thrown parties. Basically, my winning prizes depends on if a bunch of random other people want to play too? I gotta say, so far I'm not liking Krews.

I understand how you feel, but if you'd like to join an active krew who will be working hard to get the items in these events, join Kweens & Kings. I'm the owner and we probably have 15 members so far and we're all working very hard toward the items. We're in first place as of now and it looks like it'll be staying that way. If you decide you don't like being in a krew, you can quit at anytime. None of us will be mad. :)
  • Sugarbaby06Sugarbaby06 Registered Users 4 Posts
    I don't understand how krews work either. If I send kred does it affect my energy, money, or diamonds? Do I only find out about parties from going to the group chat?
  • DarktracyDarktracy Registered Users 26 Posts
    Sending Kred doesn't affect you energy, cash, or diamonds. If someone throws a party then you should see a number on the chat button (just like you would normally when people chat) but you will have to go into the chat to RSVP it to join
    Kim Kardashian: Hollywood
    Kendall & Kylie
    Nicki Minaj: The Empire

iOS GameCenter ID: Anonymous :p
    "Britney Spears: American Dream" Star ID: RGX6QJG5
    K&K Krew: EternalFreedom
    Nicki Minaj Game Glu Star ID: JR9DDZ5G

Notes:
    Stopped updating Kim Kardashian: Hollywood since phone wont support 5.6update, quitting when it stops letting me play5.5game, game transferring not working so cant change devices to continue with new updates, cant do events or get new stuff
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    There's never an active krew and the ones that are active decline your requests when you ask to join them which is rude & dumb since they promote their krew's begging people to join them lol
    astray wrote: »
    There's never an active krew and the ones that are active decline your requests when you ask to join them which is rude & dumb since they promote their krew's begging people to join them lol

That is dumb. The only reason I decline requests is when my krew gets full and I can't accept anymore.
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    That is dumb. The only reason I decline requests is when my krew gets full and I can't accept anymore.

Which is understandable Angela