Jackson Hole Home -- quest?

haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
When I originally played this game (Feb/March) I got a quest to by the Jackson Hole Ranch. That game got too glitchy and when I reinstalled my progress (and all my fab clothes & hairs! #stillbitter) were all gone. When I came back to K&K with the krews update this summer, I started a new game.

In my new game, I never got the quest to buy the Jackson Hole Ranch. I've since finished all the quests, so has it just been removed from the game since I originally played? Or is there a problem with my game?

Either way, I'm bummed, because I would have liked the reward to buy that home.

Did any one else get a quest/not get a quest to buy that house?
My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 

Comments

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Yeah haftime, I can confirm that I got the quest to buy the house both times, back in February and now on July when I restarted!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Yeah haftime, I can confirm that I got the quest to buy the house both times, back in February and now on July when I restarted!

Thank you Vats that is so helpful! So you were in the same situation as me and yet you got the quest both times. I wonder what happened to my game?
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook.