10-06-16 #KrewGoals Weekend Event

KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
You can tell your friends we're having another #KrewGoals event this weekend! It will work the same as it did last weekend. If anything's unclear, please post your questions. What do you think of the rewards?

IMG_1263.jpg

IMG_1264.jpg
#VIPKalinda
http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
Prev1

Comments

• haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    omg the rewards are fantastic! and more earnable hair!?! thank you!

Thank you, kalinda, for the spoiler! Will it start at the same time as last week?
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    YESSSS, I love the second place prizes for females! NEEEED that hair and that dress!
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • KadieKadie Registered Users 23 Posts
    Love this!! Thank you glu <3
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Thx Kalinda! Love the items!

I want to ask, do all the krews get matched up at the same time once the event starts?
    PM to add
  • Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    I'm literally in love with everything!
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • Allie.n.mAllie.n.m Registered Users 26 Posts
    Hay Kalinda! What time does the event start? 💙
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    The event's starting soon, so I want to add a few more notes:

• Krews are matched in waves. The matchmaking process may not happen all at once.
    • Wait until the countdown timer tells you your krew has been matched with other krews. If you start a party before you have been matched, your contributions to the party will not help you earn rewards.
    • If you don't contribute to a 5-star party, you will not be eligible for rewards at the end of the event.
    • If you suspect that one of the krews you're matched with could be cheating, please send a screenshot of the leaderboard in a private message to me and eggsandbananas.

We're kicking off the weekend earlier than usual, so get excited! :)
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Thank you for the spoilers and for clarify how the event works Kalinda! That comes in handy!

I love the cute dress from the second place! I totally was thinking that it would be a gift box item, so happy!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • ShannenShannen Registered Users 159 Posts
    Yayyy im excited !!
  • Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    I. Love. Everything.
    Can't wait to start.
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Any Krew hasn't gotten matched yet?
    We have been waiting since the event started 7hr 23m ago!!
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • EmcatEmcat Registered Users 135 Posts
    The Krew events have some frustrating glitches. First, I am constantly being kicked out (but not really) of my Krew. I open the game and it says "Add me to a Krew" and I have to close and open the game several times before my Krew shows up again. Also, a Krew member threw a party and I completed my tasks only 30 mins after is started. As I was finishing my tasks, I got the "New Krew members have arrived" box. I clicked it and right after, a box popped up that said the party finished with only 4 stars. We should have had several hours in the event. What happened?

EDIT: As I was typing this, I got a notification that a Krew member was having a party. I opened my game but there was NOTHING in the Krew chat. I opened and closed a few times, but there is no party that appears. Ughhhh
    Any Krew hasn't gotten matched yet?
    We have been waiting since the event started 7hr 23m ago!!

Did you get matched already?
    PM to add
  • deldel Registered Users 10 Posts
    Fantastic idea, but major glitches. It ended two of my parties we'll before the end time. Posts not showing up. Boxes for five star parties not being given. This last party was not even 30 minutes. I went to finish my last task and it ended the party with 4 stars instead of the 5.
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Our Krew has had so many glitches, we can't rsvp or we get a message that an error occured... hopefully this will be fixed soon...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • EmcatEmcat Registered Users 135 Posts
    del wrote: »
    Fantastic idea, but major glitches. It ended two of my parties we'll before the end time. Posts not showing up. Boxes for five star parties not being given. This last party was not even 30 minutes. I went to finish my last task and it ended the party with 4 stars instead of the 5.

Yep! I have been experiencing all of these things too. I wish they had taken a week or two to iron out the glitches before having another Krew event.
  • HellaHellyHellaHelly Registered Users 8 Posts
    I'm in Sugarfly's Krew and we have been experiencing so many glitches.

Like others we have been receiving fewer stars than the 5 we collected. Leaving us with no points!

Once you attend the party there are no actions for you to do.

Some parties everyone has done their actions but you still don't achieve the 5 stars.

Parties finishing before they are meant to.

Chat is just so slow, doesn't show up when people have done their actions.

The list goes on....

My Krew have been working so hard but we just aren't getting anywhere with all the glitches. We have all bought properties specifically for the challenge so we have wasted our money/gems.

Can anything be done? It's so frustrating when we are investing so much time in this?
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    My Krew is never really active I'm probably gonna need to join another one we've yet to host any parties i rarely comment because no one communicates they'll send Kreds and that's about it
    My krew has also experienced a couple of glitches.

1) Double posts on news feed
    It happens whether I host or guest parties, I have screenshots to show.

2) Not getting party box for 5-star party
    Will finish the party with 5 stars, get the event points but then I'll get a call "My party could have gone better" and not get any party box. Has happened a few times already!

3) Party cannot be completed/ delayed completion?
    We experienced it 2-3 times at Jackson Hole house in particular. Everyone completes their action and there's max guests, but the party won't complete. So we play as per normal ignoring the failed party. However, we can come back like few hours later and suddenly get the pop up that party has completed with 5 stars.

4) Party ends abruptly at 4 stars
    Waste of our precious energy and house!

5) One host/guest will complete with 4 stars, but the rest completes with 5 stars. So no event points or party box rewarded at all! I also have screenshots to prove this!

6) False notification of krew member starting parties

7) Krew member do not appear physically in my home
    I would receive the pop up that a new krew member has arrived, refresh but she's not there. She also completed her actions.
    PM to add
  • DarktracyDarktracy Registered Users 26 Posts
    I wish you didn't need Krew members to do parties, my Krew isn't active enough, because of glitches, but luckily people have joined my Krew this time and the Krews I was matched up with aren't active

I only managed to get one 5 star party done which is ok for now but in the future it may not be

I hope they make a better way to do party events or better yet the parties themselves
    Kim Kardashian: Hollywood
    Kendall & Kylie
    Nicki Minaj: The Empire

iOS GameCenter ID: Anonymous :p
    "Britney Spears: American Dream" Star ID: RGX6QJG5
    K&K Krew: EternalFreedom
    Nicki Minaj Game Glu Star ID: JR9DDZ5G

Notes:
    Stopped updating Kim Kardashian: Hollywood since phone wont support 5.6update, quitting when it stops letting me play5.5game, game transferring not working so cant change devices to continue with new updates, cant do events or get new stuff
  • AprillMaiAprillMai Registered Users 1 Posts
    You could join my Krew we are very active the group is called Autumn
  • ShannenShannen Registered Users 159 Posts
    My krew is also experiencing all the glitches mentioned above!
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    My krew has also experienced a couple of glitches.

1) Double posts on news feed
    It happens whether I host or guest parties, I have screenshots to show.

2) Not getting party box for 5-star party
    Will finish the party with 5 stars, get the event points but then I'll get a call "My party could have gone better" and not get any party box. Has happened a few times already!

Our development team is keeping a close eye on this thread and they're working hard to help you guys!

The first glitch you described will be resolved when we release the next major update for the game. The second glitch has been fixed!
    #VIPKalinda
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Did you get matched already?

Yep! 11 hours after the event started!!
    Good match though so we won't complain! :p
    Just anxiously thought that we would never get matched!
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    Thank you Kalinda!

Angeline That's good, and you get to work less :p My krew always gets matched up with pretty competitive krews!
    PM to add
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    The worst part of this event is having to wait until it's done!

Also they are longer than the other kinds of events, right? 2 more days to go...

Today I got a 'Thanks for Playing!' message and received 15 energy bolts for free... Anyone else experienced that?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • theRoccotheRocco Registered Users 2 Posts
    Vats wrote: »

Also they are longer than the other kinds of events, right? 2 more days to go...

Today I got a 'Thanks for Playing!' message and received 15 energy bolts for free... Anyone else experienced that?

I got 5 free party gift boxes!
  • Juwaireeyah mujahidJuwaireeyah mujahid Registered Users 1 Posts
    How do I contribute to a party?
  • A.P.TA.P.T Registered Users 64 Posts
    @Juwaireeyah you contribute by either hosting a party at one of your homes or by attending a party that one of your krew members throw.
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    Vats wrote: »

Yep something similar, our Krew was given 5 party gift boxes...