Options

Krew FAQs Give Info on Only One Subject

isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
Hi!

Listen, can someone please tell me if we can be in more than one krew? I really doubt it, but oddly I just got an invite from someone else in my krew and don't know what to do. Yeah, if I could be in two I would join; but if not, I'll stay where I am. Also, I guess I'll never get an answer in time, obvs, but it would be good to know. Anyway, how can she be in one krew then, and invite me to a new one??

Thank you anyone!

Comments

• Options
    ZovyZoZovyZo Registered Users 39 Posts
    No you cant
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    Hi!

Listen, can someone please tell me if we can be in more than one krew? I really doubt it, but oddly I just got an invite from someone else in my krew and don't know what to do. Yeah, if I could be in two I would join; but if not, I'll stay where I am. Also, I guess I'll never get an answer in time, obvs, but it would be good to know. Anyway, how can she be in one krew then, and invite me to a new one??

Thank you anyone!

No if you join another Krew and the person clicks to accept you it'll ask are you gonna leave your previous Krew the choice to leave your old Krew is completely up to you i think they have it set that way for a reason guess it wouldn't be fair to help out both Krews when it comes to the krew boxes, krew goals events and other stuff they have planned in the future.