Halloween Eyes

kkg_gracekkg_grace Registered Users 78 Posts
Looks like we finally got new facials, do you think this could mean we could get noses, eyes, lips and face shapes in events? I would love to have kylies lips in the game or some new pretty ones with different colours.
This game is going downhill.

Comments

• Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    Yeah, I think we could get some new facial features in future. Let's be honest, Kylie were on some operations, so why would it not to be added to the game too?

But I am afraid the new facial features won't be earnables in events, but will be in giftboxes.
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Having Kylie's lips is such a great idea!
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    Having Kylie's lips is such a great idea!

I agree! Having some of the colors of her lip kits would be awesome. :)
  • kkg_gracekkg_grace Registered Users 78 Posts
    The glam squad lips in kkh are kylies kkg lips so they might as well slide us them lol
    This game is going downhill.
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    No offence but we all know that Kylie's had lip injections or operations to get herself as well lips to look the way she looks now but I can't help but wonder if they will add her lips or her entire facial features in the game in the future.
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    astray wrote: »
    No offence but we all know that Kylie's had lip injections or operations to get herself as well lips to look the way she looks now but I can't help but wonder if they will add her lips or her entire facial features in the game in the future.

Well she's admitted to having lip injections right? So it's not like it's a secret or anything.
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Well she's admitted to having lip injections right? So it's not like it's a secret or anything.

She has? Welp at least she was honest unlike other people and yes you're right.