Options

Christmas Update coming soon?

Comments

• Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    nevermind! it was the makeup

It's like the new eye set only works with the first eye shadow makeup when I try
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    Kkh.IceSwanKkh.IceSwan Registered Users 29 Posts
    Hmm I have a problem with that "Join a Krew" offer. it's showing up for me but I can't claim it :rolleyes:

Yea me too, Kalinda can you please tell us how to do this event?
  • Options
    Ewa250365Ewa250365 Registered Users 33 Posts
    IMG_5297.jpg

I get. 289 $
    I will give. 1150 $

Nothing. Changed
    Kkh lv 57. iOS
    facebook Nicki kkh
    instagram Nicki.kkh_kkg
  • Options
    OouulalaOouulala Registered Users 53 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    OMG that is a great offer!! I would like to know that too!!
    IMG_1705.jpg

Was this offer only available yesterday?? I just updated my game and it hasnt popped up for me
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Oouulala wrote: »
    Was this offer only available yesterday?? I just updated my game and it hasnt popped up for me

Oouulala it didn't pop up for a lot of people which sucks most of the people in my Krew are playing on an iPhone and it popped up for them but not for an android, are you on an iPhone ? maybe it's a glitch because those shoes and especially those k gems would be pretty beneficial to us, hopefully it'll get fixed.
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    All those app to update made me late for updating my game, I took the chance and left my krew before update my game and indeed the krewbenefits pop up to me:
    ubOCmd2.png?1

Now I need to my krew accept me back to see if I'll be able to collect those.

Linda, in my game, all the yellow exclamation points are on my earned event items but I do see new items in my closet after the update.
    Maybe this is the case in your game, too? See if you identify any new items in your closet.

That happened to me too Angeline. And the new eyes have different prices everytime I enter the wardrobe and they aren't working properly since I click on them and my doll keeps with the same eyes she's currently wearing...
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    ShannenShannen Registered Users 159 Posts
    I would love to know how the offer works. Do you only get it when you leave your krew and join again or will everybody thats in a krew get it when the time is uo? If somebody could clarify, thanks
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    I just joined a krew for the first time with my new doll, but now I don't receive the reward!
    Was so excited for those boots and gems!
    Android
  • Options
    KieranKieran Registered Users 52 Posts
    I sent a ticket to the support team regarding earning the rewards if you are already in a krew and/or if you created a krew, and the following message is what I got from them;

'Dear Kieran,

I have requested additional information from the developer team on the eligibility and the requirement to be fulfilled for a player to receive the reward. I will be getting back to you once I have clear information on the requirements. My apologies again for the inconvenience caused to you due to this confusion and lack of information.'

So all in all, I think it's just very vague for what they want from you, haha.
    Major? *nods head* major ...
  • Options
    Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    Kieran wrote: »
    I sent a ticket to the support team regarding earning the rewards if you are already in a krew and/or if you created a krew, and the following message is what I got from them;

'Dear Kieran,

I have requested additional information from the developer team on the eligibility and the requirement to be fulfilled for a player to receive the reward. I will be getting back to you once I have clear information on the requirements. My apologies again for the inconvenience caused to you due to this confusion and lack of information.'

So all in all, I think it's just very vague for what they want from you, haha.
    Thank you for asking that I have the same question! I think is not fair to who are already in a krew, the rewards have to be for everyone.
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • Options
    Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    Perhaps the special offer is really only for iPhones as astray said. I am on Android and don't have it.

I just realized that the shoes are actually SOCKS IN SHOES. 😅 So hey, I am not so excited for them now.

Anyway, nice surprise poped up in my game today - DOUBLE REWARDS FOR WATCHING FREE VIDEOS. I think it's great! Perhaps, Androids have it instead of the special offer.
    Someone with iPhone can confirm it?
  • Options
    ShannenShannen Registered Users 159 Posts
    Lulu01 wrote: »
    Perhaps the special offer is really only for iPhones as astray said. I am on Android and don't have it.

I just realized that the shoes are actually SOCKS IN SHOES. �� So hey, I am not so excited for them now.

Anyway, nice surprise poped up in my game today - DOUBLE REWARDS FOR WATCHING FREE VIDEOS. I think it's great! Perhaps, Androids have it instead of the special offer.

I am on an iPhone and I have both the krew offer and double rewards ��
  • Options
    ZovyZoZovyZo Registered Users 39 Posts
    Lulu01 wrote: »

I just realized that the shoes are actually SOCKS IN SHOES.  So hey, I am not so excited for them now.

false I have the offer on my android game but still can't claim it just like on my iphone game.
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    The krew offer was a glitch that came out when we released the new update. Please ignore it!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    OouulalaOouulala Registered Users 53 Posts
    The krew offer was a glitch that came out when we released the new update. Please ignore it!

So no chance at the shoes huh?
  • Options
    lettyspaghettiolettyspaghettio Registered Users 25 Posts

awh that's a shame... thanks for the update though! now we can all stop leaving and rejoining our krews hahaha
    Kennedy~
    Retro Rose🌹
  • Options
    Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    I just saw KalindaKing's new spoiler on another thread and one of the new tops has a trench/coat and another one like it buyable in our closets. I have a feeling that our wish for seasonable clothing will be fulfilled in this latest update! aaah Also just a heads up the new set of eyes are finally fixed! Thanks GLU again for taking suggestions into consideration.

Hey guys I know we all have some disagreements with one of each other let's please try to keep it off public threads! and delete the negativity off Thank you!!
  • Options
    AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts

Kinda sad about this. Really wanted them shoes.
  • Options

I'm sure they'll come out sometime soon maybe on the next #KrewGoals event to encourage players to join/create Krews.
  • Options

same but as Ladouce said maybe it'll be in a #krewgoals let's keep our fingers crossed Angela.
  • Options
    ZovyZo wrote: »
    false I have the offer on my android game but still can't claim it just like on my iphone game.

Sorry ZovyZo for not replying sooner thank you so much for confirming that i was so confused but Kalinda said it was a glitch & to disregard it :/
  • Options
    Acthy95Acthy95 Registered Users 18 Posts
    Excuse me? The krew offer is suddenly a glitch? Then why did some people who wrote to glu actually got the rewards for it? It's very unfair, we should all get the rewards even if they have to send it to each one of us who wrote them. Also this is the proof.
    15175455_10207450360645865_766470380_n.jpg?oh=ddf80a34c8e881d144d7a92aa0f6ccf3&oe=5839B66E
  • Options
    Acthy95 wrote: »
    Excuse me? The krew offer is suddenly a glitch? Then why did some people who wrote to glu actually got the rewards for it? It's very unfair, we should all get the rewards even if they have to send it to each one of us who wrote them. Also this is the proof.
    15175455_10207450360645865_766470380_n.jpg?oh=ddf80a34c8e881d144d7a92aa0f6ccf3&oe=5839B66E

wow that is so messed up :(
  • Options
    Kkh.IceSwanKkh.IceSwan Registered Users 29 Posts

Looks like I'm also going to send a ticket
  • Options

so confused by this, thanks for sharing this.
  • Options
    Acthy95Acthy95 Registered Users 18 Posts
    I asked the girl who showed me the message she got from glu to take a screenshot with the shoes :)15228022_10207451033862695_957675532_n.jpg?oh=b3a16fe8ed702a450e74be21baf7060a&oe=5839C7AC
  • Options
    Celeste BellyDanceCeleste BellyDance Registered Users 4 Posts
    tengo las botas y las k-gemas. manden tiket no se dejen engañar ;)
  • Options
    I asked the girl who showed me the message she got from glu to take a screenshot with the shoes :)15228022_10207451033862695_957675532_n.jpg?oh=b3a16fe8ed702a450e74be21baf7060a&oe=5839C7AC

so glu lied >:(
  • Options
    Don't worry guys.. I'm sure that this is not the only time we'll have a chance to get this promo, everyone will be able to get a chance. Although those 100K-Gems could've came in handy for this weekend's event ahaha! I'm joking lol
  • Options
    Don't worry guys.. I'm sure that this is not the only time we'll have a chance to get this promo, everyone will be able to get a chance. Although those 100K-Gems could've came in handy for this weekend's event ahaha! I'm joking lol

I hope so I love them shoes