Options

Please help can't play going on 3 days now

Naomi77Naomi77 Registered Users 212 Posts
Have got 2 screenshots to show what happens when I try to access the game, unfortunately I have no way to get my ID now..... can someone please explain how to post the screenshot here??

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi Naomi, to post a screenshot, first you have to upload it to an online server. http://postimage.org is one and you don't have to sign up for it.

Upload your picture, and then copy the Direct Link and come back here. In the text box heading to the right of the A, is a smily face, then the world, then the world with a red x, tap the next one...a little square picture. an Insert Image text box will pop up, and you paid the Direct Link from Postimage that you copied.

Select Ok, then hit post for the message and your screenshot should be posted. :) Hope this helps.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    When trying to load the game this is what I get, and no matter which I pick ( be it facebook login or google play ) I go nowhere coming back round to this Screenshot_20161213_093024.pngScreenshot_20161213_093036.png
  • Options
    And that is all, like on a loop or something neither going forward nor back.
  • Options
    Ok, I'm sorry, but you should send a pm to Kalinda with your platform (apple, Android, FB, kindle) and your game ID #

Do NOT post your number here in the open forum. Send it to Kalinda in a pm. Do you need help finding your ID #?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Yes I wouldn't post my id here in public view.I know where to go but since all I get are these 2 situations I have no way to access it now.....?
  • Options
    EVERYONE: GO SAVE YOUR GAME IDS IN A SAFE PLACE NOW.

Naolmi, have you had any support on this game previously? That might help. I don't know if she can proceed without it, I've never done a reinstall on K&K, so I wouldn't feel comfortable suggesting that. If anyone has any suggestions or advice till we hear anything from glu, feel free to post, but Naomi, think it through if you try anything that could jeapoardize your game.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Ok, I just checked the FAQs, and found this info. It says as long as you're saving to the right group you can uninstall and reinstall without losing progress.
    So, you can try that if you feel comfortable with it. I haven't done a K&K reinstall. but I swear by the KK:H uninstall reinstall. Go read that link, and see if you want to try that.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Thank you very much for your help Koko really but I've tried that already twice as well as sent in customer care ticket but no answer :(
  • Options
    ok, how did you send in the ticket? If you sent it from the game, that automatically generates your number so Customer Care can look into your account.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    No I sent it thru here since I can't enter the game. But oh JOY went thru my saved stuff on my email, found my id YAY :) sorry where can I find Kalinda so I can pm please?