Could I please get some help??

Naomi77Naomi77 Registered Users 212 Posts
For better part of this week have not been able to access the game at all much less play....sent it ticket no answer tried a pm no reply there either....if at least someone was having same issue but far as I see it's only me?? quite sad/frustrated right now :(

Comments

• MussMuss Registered Users 21 Posts
    Can you describe your issue maybe I can help. I hope I do
  • Naomi77Naomi77 Registered Users 212 Posts
    Here I am 10 days later customer care ticket submitted no answer.... ask for help here on the forum amounts to the same.....really would like to play :(
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Did you connect to facebook or something? Maybe you could try to reinstall?
    PM to add
    tried that like 3 times meanwhile I upgraded phone wise, and can play now but lost quite few things as well as the pop up about discrepancy always showing up....I am no cheat I play fair and square....still no answer from gluor anybody game related though :(
    still no word from anybody...... could I at least get back what I lost money and items wise??
    I know that with the holidays we gamers are asked for extra patience,of course the higher ups all have family and loved ones too.... getting old though never actually getting a reply at least, to acknowledge our issues at hand.....I first asked for help nearly month ago...... here I am still waiting....
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Aww, I get it Naomi. I know you've been waiting a while. First let me assure you, that glu will never cheat you. First of all, if you paid for game cash or Stars in the starshop and didn't receive them, you will. Le me look around and see what I can figure out. I may not be much, but I'm yours. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    It looks like you just have to hang on for customer care. They'll answer your ticket as soon as they can. There is a glitch that erroneously flagged some games. Customer care will need to 'unglitch' you. And it has to be done game by game. No one wanted this to happen, least of all the glu personnel who have to do this when they could be doing other geme things. You have to remember that as much as we hate a glitch, they hate it more. Right now my iOS game is dressed in a ridiculous outfit. the look is ok, it's the Huntsman dress with the leggings removed. THe look is great, but I was i the middle of changing hair and purse and sunnies when it froze. Ergo....she looks ridiculous. So you see, we're not getting the same glitches, but glu has to fix them all.

Waiting is awful. No one does it well. But they'll help you as soon as they can.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    how nice I wait all this time for a reply to now be blamed for the mess, fingerpointing that I play on more than one phone WHEN I DO NOT!! am so upset I never played on more than one; except on transferring from one model phone to another..... :( goes without saying that I deleted all content on the old device once the switch was successfull....