Error in the gane!!

Sofia1Sofia1 Registered Users 6 Posts
the event "complete vlog at Perry's apartment in Beverly hills" I don't serves, i entered the apartment and nobody appears to me. Besides I do not see any more events than that!

Comments

• GeeeGeee Registered Users 4 Posts
    I have the same problem, let's wait for a new update I guess
  • Sofia1Sofia1 Registered Users 6 Posts
    You get more events?,not me
  • LayotteLayotte Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have had the same issue for 2 days now! Because of it I can't move forward with the game :(
  • Nikk1013Nikk1013 Registered Users 4 Posts
    I have been having the same error message about whoops error when loading
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Sofia1 wrote: »
    the event "complete vlog at Perry's apartment in Beverly hills" I don't serves, i entered the apartment and nobody appears to me. Besides I do not see any more events than that!

Can you send me your ID and platform so we can investigate that?
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    Mi username is @Sofia1, I'm level 21
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Sofia1 - I deleted your post, you had your Game ID posted in the open forum. Instead, please PM KalindaKing as requested here:
    Can you send me your ID and platform so we can investigate that?

Please send her a Private Message with the info. If you put your ID in the open forum, it gives cheats a little more info so your game isn't secured anymore. Send Kalinda a private message. Good luck, and I'm sorry this is happening.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • fayebremerxfayebremerx Registered Users 1 Posts
    same with me
    How do I send a private message?
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    go on Full Site Sofia then click KalindaKing and then send private message
    Sofia, you must post in English, I'm sorry but we can't post in other languages.

I deleted your post so others won't begin using other languages. I checked all your other posts, and they were in english, So, maybe you slipped into Spanish and didn't realize.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Aramisita88Aramisita88 Registered Users 7 Posts
    I'm with the same problem... First I had the goal with a line history and the goal that perry gives, then all goals dissapear, I can't avance in the game... Can anybody help me? I'd contact with the glu support but didn't have an aswer
    Hi, I received the update but the game still presents the same error, but now it is in malibu
    Hi. If you submitted a ticket to Customer Care, or if you pmd your info to Kalinda, then you are in good hands. Upside, you're in line to have your issue looked at/fixed. Downside, there is a queue, and waiting is not fun. So, Kalinda's posted here, the threads are read by glu and issues are picked up, and you've written asking for help. I know i sound like a broken record, but glu appreciates your patience, and want to get things right as much as you do. Think positive. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Aramisita88Aramisita88 Registered Users 7 Posts
    They only say that "maybe" I didn't finish a gig and that is the reason, but they don't understand that I don't have any goals, nothing... I had 3 goals, then finish one and the others dissapeared automatically and they didn't have relation, now I have nothing.. Not even the perry's one
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Hey guys, we're aware of this issue and doing our best to fix it. Please contact support (||| >help>glu support) from the game so we can see what's happening.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.