Options

Where my events, giftboxes, krew and krewgoal? Am I Banned?

dudesbeckerdudesbecker Registered Users 10 Posts
Hello dear.

So, 4 days ago i was downloaded the v.2.6.0 upgrade, its all okay on the start, but 12/17/2016 a message appear saying: "We have detected and corrected a discrepancy in your save data. If you think this is in error, please contact custumer support." So when this appear, i lost my events, i was kicked of my krew, i lost my progress in krew goals, lost the giftboxes, i dont know why, i never used nothing, no one hacks, i use iOS and its impossible, i have proves that im dont use nothing, i have screenshots of everything, because my krew have a group on the app Whatsapp and we talk there, i wanted to know WHY i was banned and i want my game back! My events and everything, I did not spend my money adrift to lose everything.
:mad: xoxo - Becker.

Comments

• Options
    LucynityLucynity Registered Users 1 Posts
    You're definitely not banned, or i guess so. It happened to me too and reading from this forum we're not the only ones who has the same problem.
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Hey, If you didn't contact our support team yet, you can send me a private message with your ID & platform (iOS/Android) so I can look at your game.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    Hello, i sent but no one answer me, id XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    Plataform: iOS
    See it for me plss

Edited by Koko - took out your ID you should never post your ID in an open forum.
  • Options
    BGA5uNm.jpg

Hello dear.

So, 4 days ago i was downloaded the v.2.6.0 upgrade, its all okay on the start, but 12/17/2016 a message appear saying: "We have detected and corrected a discrepancy in your save data. If you think this is in error, please contact custumer support." So when this appear, i lost my events, i was kicked of my krew, i lost my progress in krew goals, lost the giftboxes, i dont know why, i never used nothing, no one hacks, i use iOS and its impossible, i have proves that im dont use nothing, i have screenshots of everything, because my krew have a group on the app Whatsapp and we talk there, i wanted to know WHY i was banned and i want my game back! My events and everything, I did not spend my money adrift to lose everything.
    :mad: xoxo - Becker.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi Becker I'm sorry this happened. Have you followed the instructions and contacted customer support? THey can sort the whole thing out for you. I'm reallly sorry you are going through this, keeping my fingers crossed for you.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Yes, i did everthing, i contacted the support, but they just said to me read the terms, im angry about it, i sent a message to a mod, i want my game back :(
  • Options
    Hi. you had multiple threads about the same issue running at the same time, so I merged for expediency. So, you have sent the pm as requested, so I'm afraid you have to wait for Customer Care to get to your issue. I'm sorry it's taking longer than you're happy with, but you are in good hands. If you got tripped up in the Glitch they'll take care of you and fix it. So please have a little patience, thanks for understanding.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    courtnizzlecourtnizzle Registered Users 2 Posts
    I'm having the EXACT same issue! My game said the thing about the saved data (I had a game last year but I deleted the app and when I redownloaded this year, I had to start from the beginning). However I got kicked from a krew when the message popped up and my left bottom screen icon disappeared and I am unable to join a new krew or get gift boxes. Customer support never got back with me :(
  • Options
    Rhiannon517Rhiannon517 Registered Users 19 Posts
    I was getting the error message then got a goal in the followers and when i collected it kicked me out of my krew and my gift box icon is gone.my krew keeps inviting me back and when i accept it says i am kicked everytime. A little over a week ago when the game updated it erased my game entirely. I was level 21 and had spent almost 100.00 on gems. I have sent a screen shot to customer service no reply. I sent several when it erased my first game. No reply from that at all. My gems need to be refunded or my money. This is uncalled for and no one is doing anything to help. I have reinstalled done everything. When is this going to be fixed? I was krew leader this time and i have no krew. More gems for nothing. You guys need to comp everyone for this glitch. I havent cheated or done anything wrong either. I dont see how you can cheat anyhow. Plz fix this.
  • Options
    Hi. I found this advice from a week ago, but it still stands. If you haven't sent a ticket into customer care, please pm Kalinda with your game ID, and ask her to look at your game for you.
    Hey, If you didn't contact our support team yet, you can send me a private message with your ID .... so I can look at your game.

So, please have a little patience for Customer Care's response, or send a pm to Kalinda. I'm really sorry this is happening. You have to know that glu wants your game running right as much as you do. They want us to be able to play and enjoy the game, so they will help as soon as possible. Hang in there.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary