New Year event?

2Next

Comments

• CatelynCatelyn Registered Users 4 Posts
    Omg this event is even harder and worse, each party only get 5 points
  • DarktracyDarktracy Registered Users 26 Posts
    This is probably the only event that no one could finish. No matter how active you are, you would still not finish before the time is up...
    Kim Kardashian: Hollywood
    Kendall & Kylie
    Nicki Minaj: The Empire

iOS GameCenter ID: Anonymous :p
    "Britney Spears: American Dream" Star ID: RGX6QJG5
    K&K Krew: EternalFreedom
    Nicki Minaj Game Glu Star ID: JR9DDZ5G

Notes:
    Stopped updating Kim Kardashian: Hollywood since phone wont support 5.6update, quitting when it stops letting me play5.5game, game transferring not working so cant change devices to continue with new updates, cant do events or get new stuff
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Can anyone get any parties to finish in Budapest? Our Krew had issues with it before and again this time. We finish but it says we didn't.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Parties in the Budapest home still glitches... it ends the party way before time is up!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • TTembTTemb Registered Users 86 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Still so much glitches, like on one of my game I don't even have the party icon in all my homes :mad:

Yeah me neither ... busy handing over krew then deleting game Can't spend any more money on a game with so many glitches that just does not work
    GC: TTemb
  • ShannenShannen Registered Users 159 Posts
    I have this glitch where I can't click the X button on the ads. And the joke is that I'm not even supposed to get ads since I buy gems ands free travel every month! Already Pm'd Kalinda but I doubt she can help me.

As for the event.. I don't know what to think about it yet lol. Does anybody know how much points are needed to finish this event? I'm on the fourh item and that's 150 point needed.
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    *Take a deep breath*

Ok, why?

This game has been out for nearly a year and still the development team hasn't learned anything about their players and keep making the gameplay harder and harder.

I can't take any fun of the gameplay anymore, cause absolutely EVERYTHING is wrong with it.

I'm not kidding, I don't even know for where I start to list things here, because I don't know if I'm able to finish and I can't lose my time since I have an absurd event to complete.

300 points really? Getting no bonus, depending on other people resources and having to face glitches and crashings how suppose we get there?

The event is not impossible, thank god one of my girls already got there, but the problem is that If we don't stay glued to game for uncountable hours we won't make it!

Is not the timer that is against us is our TIMING! Last night I spent 2 hours playing and barely reached the third prize, more 1h this morning, still on my way to the fourth prize. While sleeping I missed lots of parties.

I said 2h!!! This kind of game shoudn't take more than 20 minutes of our time from every round to we be able to complete the tasks.

I have 5 houses in the game, that means I'll be able to take 50 points from my stuff. I'll need to show up at 50 parties from my krew fellows to reach the last prize!

50!

You are asking 900 k-gems to clean up one of my houses!

900 k-gems to get 10 points!

Seriously this looks fair or doable?

Meanwhile we have to face glitches like this:
    AbVY6Qz.png?1

I can't tap around to get energy, since traveling is so expensive and I refuse to pay every other month for 'free' travel.

I can't raise my money account, cause I use it on those expensive travels and there isn't storylines gigs that pay us well.

The storyline gigs have to be saved for other events, cause at each new update there is less and less from them and Perry's gigs are soooooooooo long and need to be constantly babysitted since we have a really short energy bar.

Nothing works towards a fun gameplay here! It's just frustration and very stressful.

And I ask again why?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • BlacChynaBlacChyna Registered Users 43 Posts
    The parties glitch are making me frustrated i barely have the 1st prize....
    Beyonce is pregnant with twins respect God and bow down. And happy black history month where all the blacks get the appreciation they deserve and black heroes who are long forgotten will be remembered all this month. :cool: - A'sia
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    The reason why a lot of people aren't gonna be able to finish this event is cause the glitches in the game probably
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    So, this weekend so far for me

-Game crashes constantly
    -No 2nd gift box AGAIN
    -Budapest house is useless cause parties don't work AGAIN
    -multiple times of being told it cannot connect to chat which means you have to shut down the game and try again
    -not receiving points from parties you finished cause your game crashed

Seriously, many of us brought up concerns a few weeks ago about these things and instead of giving us an update fix things, it's hey, have more parties! Like Vats noted, it's just becoming less of a fun game and more of a frustrating hassle. I don't think we're asking for the world here, just basic fixes, less crashing, less expensive stuff, but it's like Glu doesn't care about their stepchild game.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Oh the ONE thing what always works is:
    It memorizes ALL clothes I am wearing!
    There Glu took care to make it work!!! I need a brandnew outfit for every single party! Thanks a lot for that..
    Android
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    I am starting to be really mad now!
    I can't connect to the chat.
    I keep missing all parties, and IF I can attend.. they have a glitch.
    Budapest doesn't work at all (never did)
    Or I get error messages... or it says the party is full when it isn't..
    I can't communicate with my krew.
    I only have 180 points. The game keeps freezing.
    I am trying for 3 hours to connect now and soon I will throw my phone at the wall or uninstall this stupid game!
    Android
  • ShannenShannen Registered Users 159 Posts
    eggsandbananas, kalindaking and the ingame help aren't responding. Unbelievable
    Hmm well they're probably busy with their families they are humans and they do have lives as well and Kalinda gets so many messages I'm surprised you got through her inbox is usually so full...
  • KueenKhloé1719KueenKhloé1719 Registered Users 111 Posts
    I didn't even get the event :(
    Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    Doll: Brie
    List: A
    lvl: 18

Kendall & Kylie game
    Doll:Khloe
    Followers: 1k
    lvl: 8
    Krew: Active and ready to join (looking)

Brie and Khloe's FB
    http://m.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=bookmarks
  • eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 399 Posts
    Hi everyone,

Thanks for the feedback. We have pushed a fix for the Budapest home--you should now be able to complete parties there with a VIP. If you were unable to complete the parties there before, please send in a support ticket via the in-game system.

As for your feedback regarding the difficulty of the event, we will take your comments into consideration when planning the next party event. Thank you all for playing and sharing your thoughts.

Hope you all have a wonderful New Year's Eve! Happy 2017!
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
    Thanks for the feedback eggs
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Hi everyone,

Thanks for the feedback. We have pushed a fix for the Budapest home--you should now be able to complete parties there with a VIP. If you were unable to complete the parties there before, please send in a support ticket via the in-game system.

As for your feedback regarding the difficulty of the event, we will take your comments into consideration when planning the next party event. Thank you all for playing and sharing your thoughts.

Hope you all have a wonderful New Year's Eve! Happy 2017!

Really appreciate that Glu listens to our feedback and gives us this non-competitive party event.

Here are my suggestions:
    ** More event points for the host. It takes the entire energy bar to host a party. Each guest only spends 2-7 energy bolts to join a party.

** Fix the glitches that we mentioned, the Bahamas/ Calabasas home party can't be completed with 5-star either (was fine before this weekend event)
    If the party can't be completed with 5 star rating to earn event points/items, it's a waste to purchase clothing items to join the party, especially for male dolls. Inviting VIP is not a solution.

** Add more cheap pants ($50-500/piece, like female dolls have) for male dolls to purchase.

- I completed the event with my female doll's game, but Jon has to give up on the hair. He is only 5 parties away from finishing the event with enough event time left, but a lot of his clothing items go to waste because some homes are impossible to complete with 5 stars (no task to do), especially the Bahamas home. He only has over $10000 a pair of pants left to buy or k-gem priced pants. I'm not going to keep spending that much to fight with the game glitch. Would rather save gems for better clothing items. With 45 pairs of pants he currently owns, without the game glitch, he could have finished the event already!

#NewYearEventHairForJon

IMG_0388.jpg

Thanks for listening & Happy New Year! :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    This event made it seem like a competition within the krew. Like we were 'fighting' to snatch the limited RSVP spots. If Glu did their calculations, they would know that ultimately, some members would be able to complete the event, but some members would never be able to. I don't know if that was Glu's intention or not, but people would be unhappy.

I completed the event, only because I stayed up VERY late into the wee mornings. I live on the other side of the world from majority of my krew members, and this was the only way I could earn points. I also had to constantly leave my game running, which is very tiring. I don't know if I could do this again.

Seeing my members say "Argh it's full again" and "I didn't manage to RSVP!" actually makes me feel really bad. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Lower the event point requirement, and reduce all the house which have clean up times above 2 days. Majority houses can only be used once the entire event, and it only benefit 3-5 members. The rest would never get the opportunity to earn event points, hence not completing the event.

I also couldn't have said this any more, the gift box odds sucks big time. I opened 20 boxes in the hopes of getting the hair, but I've not even seen a shadow of it. TWENTY. That's 1600 kgems! $30! Down the drain! I don't even get the chance to watch ads for kgems. I bought my gems. I'm not even going to attempt any further because it's just not fair.
    PM to add
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Done!
    VDS1ZR2.png?1

First I want to dedicate this amazing victory to the best women of the world that happen to be all reunited in our krew! Girls you rock <3, thank you so much!

Second please GluGods NEVER AGAIN make an event like this, I mean itl! I’ve been playing Glu games for a good time right now and I never found so much trouble to finish an event.

I didn’t gave up, cause my krew was super supportive and because I’m a sucker for tiaras. Not a fan of the dress TBH.

I spent 3h yesterday from 5am to 8am glued to the game, and after that I kept checking back to the game EVERY 15 minutes or so until I completed at the middle of the afternoon. This is not living!

I won’t raise points here to improve the event, cause there isn’t any kind of thing that can help it to be improved, this simply doesn’t work at all. And please thrust us, this is a bad move, talking from the bottom of my heart.

I’m not the kind of player that give up easily, I completed ALL earnable events of all Glu games I played until now, so I know what I’m talking about here. This is not doable, fair, fun or intelligent.

Happy New Year!!!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    Lmao. I don't even know how y'all finished it. I don't even have the third box. I've given up. It's impossible to finish this new format with how busy I am.
  • PatyPaty Registered Users 195 Posts
    Why can´t we just have party events the same way it is in KKH? Honestly I just hate to depend on my krew almost every week to get the event items and I hate even more the fact that I have to change clothes in every single **** party!! I can´t believe that Glu really thinks it´s funny for us. This NYE event just proved to be the most ridiculous and nonsense thing that ever happened in this game. Maybe Glu just thought that would be very funny if they made something that is already difficult to be even more difficult and the result is a total disaster. Just let us throw our own parties and get our items without needing anyone else to help us. It´s not that difficult Glu. You really should cut the ******** with this game before it turns out to be another "Katy Perry Flop" or BSAD because people will just stop playing it.
  • unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts
    As many have stated already this event was straight up difficult. I'm so thankful I have such a loving supportive krew helping eachother as much as possible all the way to the end. I had NYE plans and not much hope to finish. Thank you hard working wonderful krew.

I'm going to keep this short, I love working with my krew on events but if we are going to keep this kind of event our points should tally together as a team just like in krewgoal events just minus the competing against krews. So we are all partying and contributing to reach a set number of points and when the team together reaches that number everyone should receive the prizes.

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!
    This event was pretty ridiculous but with the help of my krew I managed to finish