Options

Lost my progress...

Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
I was backing up my iphone 6 to transfer to the new game to my iphone 7 plus. I lost my progress which includes my clothes, cash, k-gems, houses and etc. Now I sent two tickets to customer support the first they told me it was my fault and that I didn't save the game properly. The second time now they claim don't see anything wrong with my game. Even though I sent multiple screenshots of what my progress was before and after. Is there anyone who can help me?
IOS Player. Pm to add 💖

Comments

• Options
    Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    Okay now I feel like I am being ignored here. I sent customer support from last year still no response okay I get that because was the holiday. All I want are my clothes, cash and k-gems back but clearly no one is getting that. Kalinda agreed to help but I got no response after. I'm at the point where I am about to just delete this game and get my money back. I get that you cannot restore but give me back my items! If someone from GLU reads this posts and cares enough all I want are my items back. Unbelievable. Over a week and I can't get my items back.
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖