How to change your character's name?

PamazzingPamazzing Registered Users 3 Posts
I would like to ask how to change my character's name in the Kendall & Kylie Game?
and will it affect my current status in the game?

I have my name by accident. When I was suppose to type my name, I accidentally click on the screen & I cannot go back anymore.

I already search on other sites and it just tells me to find Perry. But I can't find him neither in Perry's Place in Beverly Hills nor in Diem Office Tower in Hollywood.

Please help me.

Comments

• Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    I have the same problem with Perry. I just can't find him anywhere. Nobody can tell me what I am suppose to do, if he's nowhere.

Also I was wondering if we just have to reach some level to change name. I am not at the highest, so I am still hoping he will appear in new level.
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    In order to change your name, Perry must have set up an office in the Diem Office Tower in Hollywood. Then you can talk to him anytime and change your name.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.