Weekend event 6-8 Januery

kkhg_chanelkkhg_chanel Registered Users 85 Posts
Love@firstsight event this weekend?

Comments

• xxxnarwalsxxxxxxnarwalsxxx Registered Users 54 Posts
    I'm also hoping for a dating event. It's very easy to earn the items.
    ​Android Player
    Add on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/brittany.shaw0701
    KKH: Charlotte, lvl. 30, A+List

Playing on Galaxy S8+ with Android version 7.0 (until I get a new tablet)
  • KueenKhloé1719KueenKhloé1719 Registered Users 111 Posts
    Party event new event so like 3 weeks of just party
    Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    Doll: Brie
    List: A
    lvl: 18

Kendall & Kylie game
    Doll:Khloe
    Followers: 1k
    lvl: 8
    Krew: Active and ready to join (looking)

Brie and Khloe's FB
    http://m.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=bookmarks
  • KaykashKaykash Registered Users 32 Posts
    How do you know that?
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Your predictions about a potential dating event are correct! If your new year's resolutions included a commitment to being a better BF/GF, now's the time to follow through. I love the straps on the red dress. What do you guys think?

IMG_0672.jpg

IMG_0673.jpg

IMG_0677.jpg

IMG_0678.jpg
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • SassyCissieSassyCissie Registered Users 47 Posts
    Love the red dress ! I probably won't get it though...! But the "Miley Cyrus haircut" is awful ha
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    those thigh highs! and earnable hair! Thank you so much glu! and thank you, Kalinda, for the spoilers. Can't wait to start to date!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Thank you, Kalinda for the spoilers!
    And thank you Glu for the earnables, they are really fun and cute!!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • OceanmoonOceanmoon Registered Users 31 Posts
    Pretty excited about both clothing options. And it's great to finally have a dating event; there's been too many party events lately.
  • Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    It'all about hair this event. Excited!

I am surprised we can earn Kendall's Halloween costume. I thought glu will save it for next year.
    Not sure who wore the second outfit.
  • A.P.TA.P.T Registered Users 64 Posts
    These items are my cup of tea!! I'm counting the 4 hours down till the event starts for me!! Bae better get ready haha
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts

IMG_0672.jpg

IMG_0673.jpg

Thanks for posting this. I'm so excited about the earn able hairstyle ☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺

I can't wait to start grinding. Now it's time to start finding male NPCs for my dolls to start dating.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• xxxnarwalsxxxxxxnarwalsxxx Registered Users 54 Posts
    Has anyone gotten the event yet? I've seen many friends on my game posting about going on dates so I'm just wondering if it started.
    ​Android Player
    Add on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/brittany.shaw0701
    KKH: Charlotte, lvl. 30, A+List

Playing on Galaxy S8+ with Android version 7.0 (until I get a new tablet)
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Narwal, the event should start in 15 minutes!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    I got X-Tina's hair on my free box!!

Jfx7kAw.png

2zGmI6q.jpg
    Does anyone know where's the best restaurant/club to have dates at? My dolls are having their dates at the Malibu beach and I'm noticing that I need at least 4 more energy bolts than I expected in order to complete the dates⁉
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Asdfghjkl83Asdfghjkl83 Registered Users 28 Posts
    Does anyone know where's the best restaurant/club to have dates at? My dolls are having their dates at the Malibu beach and I'm noticing that I need at least 4 more energy bolts than I expected in order to complete the dates⁉

Indio, the VIP section. I always do kiss and sushi platter. That's 7 bolts and I get 2 bolts after finishing.
    Indio, the VIP section. I always do kiss and sushi platter. That's 7 bolts and I get 2 bolts after finishing.

OK thanks for the tip. I've never tried that location before so I'll be able to finish the event much more quicker.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• A.P.TA.P.T Registered Users 64 Posts
    I got X-Tina's hair on my free box!!

Jfx7kAw.png

2zGmI6q.jpg

Wow congrats Ladouce!! Lucky fingers you have there haha!
  • KieranKieran Registered Users 52 Posts
    Love every single item for the guys this week. May just have to invest in some K Gems to get that 50 point item!
    Major? *nods head* major ...
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Actually you only use 5 bolts when you do the kiss action in Indio and 2 bolts when you do the sushi platter and 1 bolt for fresh fruit, you use lesser energy in Indio that's why I stick to it during dating events.
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    astray wrote: »
    Actually you only use 5 bolts when you do the kiss action in Indio and 2 bolts when you do the sushi platter and 1 bolt for fresh fruit, you use lesser energy in Indio that's why I stick to it during dating events.

And you use less money. For sushi, it's $10. For fresh fruit, it's $5.
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Done!
    5wnftTp.png?1

I really enjoy date events, they are nice to complete and help to level up.

However I'm not fan of these items, aside the dress, the hair is cuter than the one from the wardrobe, but is basically the same one kinda lazy. The tights, I don't know also feels recycled from another one we got sometime ago.

Where's the creativity? I want to see earrings, cool acessories and fabulous hairstyles between the earnables too, looks those are always saved to the impossible boxes.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • BlacChynaBlacChyna Registered Users 43 Posts
    This event was oh ok i don't really like the hair or the oufit tho but it was easy and not time wasting.
    Beyonce is pregnant with twins respect God and bow down. And happy black history month where all the blacks get the appreciation they deserve and black heroes who are long forgotten will be remembered all this month. :cool: - A'sia
    I've completed the event too on both of my games.

I only love the earn able hair but I'm not a huge fan of the earn able clothes.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• ShaquellaShaquella Registered Users 1 Posts
    That even is cheating me out of winning the hair idk why but I got every thing about to win the hair I get booted out of my krew i made and pay 49 k gems idk why but I did three more dates and its not taking the points I uninstalled the app same thing I have the game on another phone and the event is still there. For my other account and I'm far behind
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Indio tried to glitch but I cancelled the date then restarted it
  • BruhBatmanBruhBatman Registered Users 5 Posts
    The easiest, quickest and cheapest way of completing a dating event is if you go on dates with different people and the place to go is Gregs restaurant ! The 5 energy kiss and PDA worth two energy will give you enough to finish your date. It costs absolutely no kash as the PDA is free and the kiss gives you on energy in return. All together you only use 6 energy per a date. Hope this helped!