Options

Lost access to my krew and missing gift box icon

IsabellamarieIsabellamarie Registered Users 5 Posts
I have been playing this game for months without any problems until December 30th I was part of a Krew called Actives Only and and we we're participating in the krew New Years contest by having parties and all of a sudden the krew chat option disappeared and my ability to have parties disappeared also and the gift box icon isn't showing up so I can't open my gift boxes and I tried contacting support all they told me was make sure I'm playing the game on one device which in lay terms we don't even want bothered with your issue.

Comments

• Options
    GraceAliceGraceAlice Registered Users 5 Posts
    I'm in the same boat and I don't use hacks or cheats or anything... I don't know what to do :(
  • Options
    Rhiannon517Rhiannon517 Registered Users 19 Posts
    This has happened to me 3 times now. Everytime its right after i have collected from progress on most followed. This time was 250. Glu has done nothing either time. I have bought gems and lost all my money spent. I dont have but 1 device . They are basiclly ripping us off. Over 100.00 i am out of from buying gems.
  • Options
    I didn't cheat either I don't know why this happened I'm frustrated about it and this happened around the day before New Year's Eve
  • Options
    AneteAnete Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have the same problem. I have never used any hacks. And glu does NOTHING. That's really annoying.
  • Options
    Bayleaf9Bayleaf9 Registered Users 9 Posts
    I have that problem too. I contacted KalindaKing and she unflagged my account but it didn't fix anything. Last thing I heard was she was sharing my ID with the rest of the team to take a look at my account and hopefully fix it. I suggest messaging her to see if she can fix it for you.
  • Options
    Yeah I'm about ready to just completely erase the game and just not play it anymore because I'm being penalized for someone else's crime
  • Options
    KueenKhloé1719KueenKhloé1719 Registered Users 111 Posts
    I assume Kalinda unflagged my account since this weekend event poped up for a few seconds but it didn't work so hopefully they are working on it . So my suggestion is messaging or waiting
    Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    Doll: Brie
    List: A
    lvl: 18

Kendall & Kylie game
    Doll:Khloe
    Followers: 1k
    lvl: 8
    Krew: Active and ready to join (looking)

Brie and Khloe's FB
    http://m.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=bookmarks
  • Options
    FashionDivaFashionDiva Registered Users 4 Posts
    I have sent you multiple emails with complaints of the glitch that keeps kicking me from my krew which causes the krew icon as well as the gift icon to disappear. You have failed to respond to any of my emails so until i get a response im going to be emailing you every 30 min. Enjoy hearing from me & also if i dont hear from you i will begin the petition to have k&k removed from the app store. I suggest that you reply to me asap & fix this problem. I also want all my purchases restored & i was 1 date away from finishing the weekend event. Next email will be sent in 30 min. Good day.
  • Options
    GraceAliceGraceAlice Registered Users 5 Posts
    Nobody answers me, that's really annoying... I hope our accounts will be unflagged really soon!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. Please be patient. If you submitted your info including game ID in a private message to Kalinda, you will be answered. The Holidays are still going on for some, I realize this is very upsetting, but you will be helped.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I don't know who this Kalinda person is I have sent an in game message to support and gotten the brush off by one their representatives telling me to make sure I'm only playing the game on one device I primarily play the game on my phone