Krews FAQ

eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 400 Posts
How do I mute a member in Krew Chat?

To mute a Krew member who may be using offensive language or displaying negative behavior:

1. In the chat, tap on the set of ellipses (…) that show at the bottom right hand corner of any of the messages the offending player has posted
2. A pop up will appear giving you the option to “Mute” or “Report & Mute” the offending player
3. Selecting either option will mute said player from your chat, as well as remove all of their previous posts in the chat
4. Note that other Krew members will continue to see that player’s messages in the chat unless they also mute the player

How do I report a member in Krew Chat?

To report a Krew member who may be using offensive language or displaying negative behavior:
1. In the chat, tap on the set of ellipses (…) that show at the bottom right hand corner of any of the messages the offending player has posted
2. A pop up will appear giving you the option to “Mute” or “Report & Mute” the offending player
3. Selecting “Mute & Report” will report said player and mute them from your chat, as well as remove all of their previous posts in the chat
4. Note that other Krew members will continue to see that player’s messages in the chat unless they also mute or report the player

How do I unmute a member in Krew Chat?

To unmute a Krew member in chat:
1. Tap on the player’s headshot in the chat
2. In the menu that appears, tap “Unmute” at the top right

How do I remove a member from the Krew?

Only the Leader of a Krew has the ability to Kick or Ban members from a Krew. To do so:
1. On the Krew list in the Contacts menu, click the “X” on the upper right hand corner of the player’s name
2. A pop up will appear that gives the leader two options: “Remove” and “Ban”
3. “Remove” kicks the player from the Krew, but the player can send another request to join and the leader can invite them back later
4. “Ban” kicks the player from the Krew, and they will not be able to request to join again
5. The kicked player will then receive a message notifying them that they’ve been removed or banned from the group
6. Kicked players can still be invited to join or send requests to join the Krew once again
7. Banned players can no longer be invited to or send requests to join the Krew until they have been unbanned by the leader

How do I unban a Krew member?

Only the Leader of a Krew has the ability to unban a player from the Krew. To do so:
1. On the Krews menu, tap on the pencil icon that is found next to the Krew Name to edit the Krew
2. Tap “Banned Players” in the Edit Krew pop-up
3. A list of all banned players will appear
4. Tap the “Unban” button to unban a member. That member can now be invited back or send requests to join the Krew once more
Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.