02/09/2017 Weekend event - Valentine's Day!

2Next

Comments

• Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    Yeah, same! I guess they don't get enough inspiration for guys items, so maybe they are taking this update off to design some items for next update for the guys. At least, we can hope.

Angela if I may, I think there's a lot of inspiration for the guy's clothes. Starting from Scott Dissick, there's Kanye among other fashionable celebs :)
    So here's to hoping GLU fixes this situation sooner rather than later!
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I'm still hopeful something big is coming our way next week for the 1-year anniversary of the game!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Well although it could have been red and pink themed i still love the women's entire wardrobe mostly the hair so I gotta complete this event in order to get the hair which sucks and I wish they'd do more for the males and create more storylines cause this game is becoming pretty boring tho :,)
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    I'm still hopeful something big is coming our way next week for the 1-year anniversary of the game!

I am too! Even just the touch of weekend storylines to go with the events would spark things up for me. I don't feel the excitement to whenever a celebration is coming up for K&K because I know it will just be the generic events with a customized banner.

pretty please shine some light and tell us something is planned for the 1 year anniversary that we can all look forward to... :o
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    IMG_0657.jpg

I actually appreciate that my male doll gets to earn 6 TB boxes. :D
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • SassyCissieSassyCissie Registered Users 47 Posts

I actually appreciate that my male doll get to earn 6 TB boxes. :D

i wish girls could win 6 throwback boxes too! This week clothes are awful, the pants look like there is an actual diaper underneath it and the top looks like a pharmacist lab coat xD
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Done!
    C5imlMG.png?1

I really love ‘love @ first sight’, they are my fave events for sure!

I’m sure Angel also loves it, she calls the guys, kiss them, drink her $2 latte, expose them at her feed, collect their hearts and move to the next one, that’s my girl!

My boxes:
    9vdP8bR.png?1

This white top is pure love, I immediately wore Angel with it.
    ZFArJoq.png?1

These shoes were definitely not love at first sight, but I’ll try to work on them.
    pkMmpcK.png?1

The jumpsuit was a cool pick, I just wish that next time I get some beautiful earrings or maybe my dream hair.

i wish girls could win 6 throwback boxes too! This week clothes are awful, the pants look like there is an actual diaper underneath it and the top looks like a pharmacist lab coat xD

Hahaha, I'll never gonna be able to take off that image from my head everytime I look to those items from now on!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • SassyCissieSassyCissie Registered Users 47 Posts
    Vats wrote: »

Hahaha, I'll never gonna be able to take off that image from my head everytime I look to those items from now on!

I'm so sorry hahaha but seriously though ! I feel like if my doll wears that people are gonna come to her asking for some Advil xD

But hey at least your doll is a hot pharmacist ;D
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Done!
    C5imlMG.png?1

I really love ‘love @ first sight’, they are my fave events for sure!

I’m sure Angel also loves it, she calls the guys, kiss them, drink her $2 latte, expose them at her feed, collect their hearts and move to the next one, that’s my girl!

My boxes:
    9vdP8bR.png?1

This white top is pure love, I immediately wore Angel with it.
    ZFArJoq.png?1

These shoes were definitely not love at first sight, but I’ll try to work on them.
    pkMmpcK.png?1

The jumpsuit was a cool pick, I just wish that next time I get some beautiful earrings or maybe my dream hair.

Those are some nice picks, buddy! Congratulations! I am not a huge fan of the earnables. They didn't feel very much like Valentine's items to me, BUT I appreciate the event and these throwback boxes. Thanks for all that you do, GLU!
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • HGalHGal Registered Users 42 Posts

pkMmpcK.png?1

I love your prizes, and the flamingo bag in the bottom-right corner! I've never seen it before but I want it in my wardrobe right now! haha
  • HGalHGal Registered Users 42 Posts
    Dating events are always nice! I haven't met any new characters in a while though...I worry about running out of eligible singles eventually! lol

Here's what I got in my Throwback boxes during this weekend's event: some sandals, a skirt, and a swimsuit bottom:

0fd6d14707.jpg
    0fd6c1edef.jpg

I love these metallic wedges! I have needed a non-black heel option for a while and these are pretty versatile.

0fd6b53041.jpg

0fd6a6617e.jpg

This purple maxi skirt will be a fun challenge to mix and match with my other clothes. Always nice to have an outfit with lots of visual interest on the bottom.

0fd69a04a2.jpg0fd685de69.jpg

...and then I got this harness swimsuit bottom, haha. I think it will be one of the least-worn items in my wardrobe (at least until I win the matching top).

Overall I've been happy with the wide selection of items in the boxes and the surprise each time :-)
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I almost forgot to post my dolls throwback boxes. Here's what they've won:
    original-d231b88ca7cce015459c0faa278c0b4e.jpg

vrpspf.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Don't worry SassyCissie! That's was too funny!

Lants thanks buddy! Hope you picks were also cool!

Hgal the flamingo purse is indeed cute, you did great at your picks aswell, hope you get the top of the bikini soon, i'ts a really worthy piece!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    This is what i got in the throwback boxes

2qc3z8i.png
    20abgao.png
    154ww8i.png
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Happy Valentine's Day! Kylie posted a similar message for you on her Facebook page too.

twitter_2_7_valentines_promo.jpg
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.