Options

2/23/2017 K&K Weekend event

2Next

Comments

• Options
    Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    krystal wrote: »
    I feel this way too honestly. Being an avid KKH player it just doesn't seem like Kendall and Kylie are nearly as involved as Kim is with KKH. Maybe they are idk I mean we can't see everything behind the scenes. I just don't get the impression that they are though and it's a shame. I feel like Kim's dedication is partially why KKH gets updated so much more frequently.

I don't think girls are involved. Kendall has bunch of work with runaways and Kylie is still posting about her cosmetics lines on instagram. I saw just a few comments by Kylie about this game when it was about to be released and that is it.
  • Options
    Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Done!
    fAZ0Yrn.png?1

Ugh! I posted that I was excited because I had 90 energy bolts, well I happily spent 39 of them at a 4h storyline gig, I was left with 51then I started a Perry's 3h gig and all of those were gone! I had to collect my pets' bolts, got a total of 14 while tapping around and wasn't enough to finish the d@mn gig, had to wait an hour until the bar had more bolts. I needed 8 of them!

Like really? 73 bolts in a 3h side gig. I've could done almost two of the storyline's gigs with that amount. Luckily the rest of the event wasn’t that bad cause I always save my storylines just for this kind of event and manage to finish it yesterday.

It's time to the GluGods take a look on this situation or provide more storylines or mechanics that makes the gameplay fun again and not boring and unfair.

To top that, my game is crashing a lot.:mad:

You finished the event even with crashing? Wow congrats. I was trying to play it and I just get to the last throwback box. Didn't have chance to finish it. Game is crashing every few seconds.

I really liked the prizes, that's why I was trying to play. But I am now just more frustrated I couldn't get them.
    Won't bother to play until fix. Now I know I can't finished any event with crashing.
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    I managed to finish the gig thanks to my krew members throwing parties so I could get energy bolts. Without storylines work it event are extremely hard to do plus I hate having to babysit them I was extremely tired and barely slept, never again.