My krew missing?

LisaLuLisaLu Registered Users 1 Posts
Just logged back in to find my krew missing? I don't remember the name of it but I was very active, still have them all listed as friends and in my feed. How do I get back to them?

Comments

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Hmm...I'm thinking that it's a strange glitch Lisa. I've also been kicked out from my former crews numerous times before. If you remember the name of the crew, you can just type it in and search for it to rejoin your crew.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• RiverHippieRiverHippie Registered Users 96 Posts
    Hi! This just happened to me and my entire krew! You're not alone
    I hope fix it soon!
  • cleohaileycleohailey Registered Users 4 Posts
    My krew is gone too... I hope everyone who is having this issue gets theirs' back soon! ��
  • OlivesOlives Registered Users 1 Posts
    The exact same thing happened to me roughly two hours ago!
  • GiaLola00GiaLola00 Registered Users 50 Posts
    I have the same glitch :( I can't even find the krew when I search for it...
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    The game's servers have been affected by Amazon's outage. We'll update you as soon as we can.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.