Android 4.4.2 Crashing Issue - Feedbacks

Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
I'm trying to trouble shoot the issue and I think I've found the problemin my game as I'm able to stay in the game for long periods now. To anyone who has the same issue can you try leaving your current Krew if you're in one and quit the game. Once you re load can you tell me if you notice any change?

Comments

• astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    This game just needs an update
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    I'd like to just give an update. I managed to track down where the issue was coming from and it was my Krew. Something about it was bugging out. I joined a random Krew for a test and my game wasn't crashing so I went back to my original Krew and the crashing occurred again.
    astray wrote: »
    This game just needs an update

Astray, I agree with you. Long weeks before an update tends to cause a issue and the bugs and glitches are not being attended sooner than they should.
  • Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    Hey Ladouce, I tried your theory. I left krew and game looks more stable than it was. But I can't join back. Everytime I open game I ask to join. I don't know if it's the game issue, or just leader is refusing me. Have no idea who is leader now. Can you just let the leader know I am trying to join back? Perhaps the leader didn't notice I left. 😁
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    I'd like to just give an update. I managed to track down where the issue was coming from and it was my Krew. Something about it was bugging out. I joined a random Krew for a test and my game wasn't crashing so I went back to my original Krew and the crashing occurred again.

Astray, I agree with you. Long weeks before an update tends to cause a issue and the bugs and glitches are not being attended sooner than they should.

I agree Ladouce
  • Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    After left and rejoin my krew I started experience new problem. I have hard time to start the game. Loading took much longer.
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    Lulu01 wrote: »
    After left and rejoin my krew I started experience new problem. I have hard time to start the game. Loading took much longer.

Lucy! I'm sorry this is happening try and refrain from the Krew for now as what I'm doing and hopefully they get it situated in the next update. Just hang tight for a little longer and I'll invest on a new one with no issues. hopefully...