Progress Reset

alliemkalliemk Registered Users 6 Posts
Saturday I got a new phone. I restored the back up from my previous phone with my Kendall Kylie game and everything was fine it loaded the game exactly where it left off. Within 2 hours I opened my game and my progress had been reset to about this time LAST YEAR. I contacted the support thing in the game but they have yet to get back to me. Can I get my old progress back? Like I lost everything, I lost all my followers, my money, my clothing hair and shoes. I had made purchases within the game for the Kylie bday and the Water foundation thing that is gone as well. Help?! What do I do? Is this something that can be fixed???

Comments

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    You made the right decision to contact Support and discuss your situation with them. If you start a new game on your new phone and you play on iOS, you can try to use the Restore Special Purchases button found in the shop. Please be patient until you hear back from Support.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • alliemkalliemk Registered Users 6 Posts
    it's been two weeks since this happened and the girl I started the ticket with has been absolutely useless. she seems to think I maybe lost a week of progress even though it reset itself a while freaking year. is there anything that can be done? anyone have some info to share? I bug her like every day and she only responds to me one a week insisting that the problem is that I don't save my game. I don't think she understand the problem
  • PauliahhPauliahh Registered Users 4 Posts
    Omg the exakt same thing happened to me too!! I just backed up my phone yesterday and I lost all progress. I was level 22 before backing up and now I'm level 14! I've lost so much progress and all clothes are gone.
    society doesn't define your beauty, you define beauty for yourself - lady gaga
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I'm sorry this happened. Please contact support and explain the situation.
    (||| >help>glu support)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I did contact them, I contacted them two weeks ago and the girl I have been talking to has been very unhelpful. She says there is nothing she can do for me. All I ask is that I get my clothes/hair/shoes back and she just avoids answering me. What can I do, if anything? I have been playing since the game launched and it just reset all my progress, I lost everything.
    The Glu Support lady insists it is my fault! Idk what I could have done to prevent this but she hasn't been helpful at all. I am in the same boat, all my clothes and hair and what not are gone! I asked her to return them to me and she ignores me. Feels kind of hopeless, especially all the new weekend events are really crummy.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    If you made any purchases in the game for Gems, using real cash those can be restored. If customer care says she cannot restore the game, 7then the data just isn't there. I'm so sorry this happened. If you deleted and reinstalled, there is a distinct possibility that you will lose data. She's not trying to be unhelpful, but she can't 'undelete' a game. If you made purchases through google or iTunes, or any special outfits for cash...those can be restored to your new game. If you are determined not to try again, why not give KimKardashian:Hollywood a try. It's been around longer and tbh, it's somewhat more stable. I'm a total device klutz, and Even I haven't been able to mess up the game. I'm really sorry you're going through this.

Pauliahh, you should submit a ticket to customer care. Fingers crossed.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    She ended the chat on me without helping me much. I started another ticket, and that person just ended it without much advice either. They just keep telling me to make sure I have 2 GB of data free. I have 32 GB. I am confused, they keep insisting it is a saving issue. But if it is a saving issue why would delete itself back to a certain point? I am not a game klutz, this isn't my fault it is a glitch within the game. I keep trying to just get my content back, I don't want my progress. I'm ok working to get more followers and working to get money and finish the story line. I just want the content I worked hard to get back. Or given to me again. I had so much and now I have nothing. Is there anything I can do? I keep starting tickets but I get nothing.