KKG - Gems Purchase Error

KKG.GrayKKG.Gray Registered Users 1 Posts
It's currently an event in KKG which requires the purchase of K-Gems to unlock throwback boxes. I thought I'd splurge and spend a little cash to unlock some boxes and get boxes for my Krew as well.

I chose to purchase the $14.99 option which gets you 840 K-Gems.
However, I was never given the K-Gems...
I tried restarting the game to see if they were there and they weren't.

I decided to go back to the purchase section and when I click on the same purchase option again a message appears saying "This In-App purchase has already been bought, it will be restored for free". Then it goes on to say it's "processing". However, it doesn't stop processing no matter how long I wait.

This is frustrating because the event is only for a limited time and I can't even try buy more because I just get faced with the same error. I also can't afford to buy the other pricier option above it. I've also tried reporting the error on the app but every time I go to the help section and go to billing my app closes itself.

If anyone can help me or has had this problem themselves I would love to know where to go from here because I really want to help my krew and get the throwback boxes before it is too late!

i5ij8Vz.jpg

vBLnNCS.jpg

I've also recently had problems with not being able to throw parties anymore so getting this problem too is really frustrating as someone who's been playing and supporting the app for a while :(

Comments

• astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    You should probably contact GLU in the game and then contact apple
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. I'm sorry this happened. You can submit an ingame ticket (and while you're there save your ID in case you ever need it but can't get into the game), and we'll see if any extra support is avail.

Stupid Question but I have to ask - have you tried the Restore Special Purchases button?

And, if you are iOS, you can try contacting Apple iTunes like Astray suggested.
    If you're Android, you can try Google Play, however you must submit your request within 48 hours. I was less than half an hour over and they refused me on those grounds, so get moving. I'd go right in with instant chat with them. :) Good luck.

On the party issue - have you tried leaving and rejoining the krew? Other than that, I would ask customer care about the party issue as well. But you want to get your Gem issue taken care of first.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Unfortunately, you might have trouble trying to buy that same pack of K-Gems again, but you can make other purchases in-game. Please contact Customer Care if you're concerned.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Katie_ykKatie_yk Registered Users 39 Posts
    It seems like kkg.gray can't access help/customer care to send a ticket... is contacting iTunes/Google Play the only way around getting the purchase restored/refunded?
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Katie_yk wrote: »
    It seems like kkg.grany can't access help/customer care to send a ticket... is contacting iTunes/Google Play the only way around getting the purchase restored/refunded?

Probably so