Options

Game stuck on loading screen PLEASE HELP!

PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
I was watching videos for k-gems earlier today when my game crashed, when I tried to reopen it just stayed on the "loading saved data" screen. I've already message Kalinda but I'm just wondering if this has happened to anyone else, and if / how it was fixed. I'm really trying to get back on for the event tomorrow.

Update: I finally got back into my game, not really sure how it just loaded. When it opened everything seemed fine, all my money and gems ect were still there. (I took a screenshot just in case) I opened my wardrobe to check my clothing, it was all good, I changed my clothes then went to Beverly hills to do a shift at the salon, then my energy went from 30/30 to 212/30 some of my money vanished and my gem count went from 1939 to 984 (I have a screenshot of that also) I'm not sure what to do.

Update 2: I'm back to being stuck on the loading screen. This is beyond frustrating!
πŸ§‘πŸ€πŸ’—
they/she
android
pm for add info!

Comments

• Options
    So I was told to contact Glu's in-app support even though I can't get the app to open. Then told to make more space on my device even though I have way more than sufficient space. So I kinda feel like my problem isn't being understood, or maybe like I'm being brushed off.
    πŸ§‘πŸ€πŸ’—
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
  • Options
    I uninstalled/reinstalled the app, regained access to my game but my name has been changed, gems spent, they bought the plane, and they participated in the weekend event. They haven't gotten back on my game for a few hours. (i know when she's been on because she changes clothes) I really need help!

I can't get back on my game again, I assume because she's on it. I sent a ticket to in-game support but I can't open my game, can someone please help me! At this point I am very angry because no one cares that this is happening!
    πŸ§‘πŸ€πŸ’—
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I'm really sorry this is happening. Please take a deep breath, and try to relax. I had a whole response trying to assure you we'd try to help, then I re-read and saw you pmd Kalinda. I'm sure she'll respond as soon as possible. And I know for a fact she keeps a close eye on the forums, so she'll see your concern again.
    At this point, I can offer a sympathetic ear, and a virtual hand holding while you wait for movement on your issue.

I am so sorry this happened to you. Your patience is very appreciated. Hang in there.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    πŸ¦‹Purple Headed β™Š+ πŸ₯₯ Chick Playing iOS & Android πŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I can actually get on my game at the moment so I hope in-app support will respond soon. But I have a theory as to what happened to my game. (This is just my opinion, I'm not saying for fact this is what happened) I've had several pop-ups from glu saying they found saved data, it's never my data it's always random people. But it shows a character, level, and the money and gem count. It asks if you want to switch to the save data or stay on your current game, when you pick stay on current game it says the other saved data will be deleted. So I think my save data popped up, and this person saw my gem count and decided to take it. I told my krew about this and one of them said they've had the same pop-ups so I know it's not just my glitchy game. I just sincerely hope that glu can fix whatever that is so it doesn't happen to others. I wish I took screenshots of this but I was always just trying to get back to my game and not hit the wrong button.
    πŸ§‘πŸ€πŸ’—
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Sorry to hear that someone took your game! Please hang tight until you hear back from in-game support.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I can actually get on my game at the moment so I hope in-app support will respond soon. But I have a theory as to what happened to my game. (This is just my opinion, I'm not saying for fact this is what happened) I've had several pop-ups from glu saying they found saved data, it's never my data it's always random people. But it shows a character, level, and the money and gem count. It asks if you want to switch to the save data or stay on your current game, when you pick stay on current game it says the other saved data will be deleted. So I think my save data popped up, and this person saw my gem count and decided to take it. I told my krew about this and one of them said they've had the same pop-ups so I know it's not just my glitchy game. I just sincerely hope that glu can fix whatever that is so it doesn't happen to others. I wish I took screenshots of this but I was always just trying to get back to my game and not hit the wrong button.

My assumption would be that your predictable theory may be absolutely correct.

Are you an Android player? That has happened to me before and other players too. I'm so sorry that you've lost your game but trust me I've been there before.

What I did was simply this: disconnected K&K game from the Facebook app and kept it only connected to Google. When you do that, then the popups of other player's saved games will eventually stop because that's the only solution to this. I've done this right after when I've decided to restart my game.

I've complained about this ongoing problematic issue countless times but glu never cared to fix it on their part. I blame glu for being so careless, reckless, and irresponsible for not partaking matter into their own hands. It's still irking on my last nerves that glu is completely ignoring it for the past couple of months now. I know that feeling when someone stole my game from me before. It was extremely volatile and my privacy had gotten violated.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➑ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections