Options

I can't load my saved progress ????

teenagehipsterteenagehipster Registered Users 6 Posts
I've been having problems in the game for a week. I was at level 8 when the Krew and Giftboxes tab disappeared. I thought I needed to level up. Now I'm at level 16, and I can't still see it. I sent two tickets, but the answers are taking so long. So I decided to reinstall the game. I saved my progress on my Facebook account and also through the Game Center system. When the app finished installing, I put my facebook pass and email and yeah, a pop-up showed me my account info. When I pressed the "Use saved game" option, a new pop-up appeared telling me that the game can't load my acc info. Actually, I've been seeing a lot of problems in the game. Glu needs to fix these glitches asap! I can't participate in the weekly events because of this glitch! And also the last event, "The Throwback Event" (that was so amazing), I couldn't get anything !
Thanks and hope you guys can help me 💕

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. I'm so sorry you're going through this. The best thing is to wait for your ticket to be answered. (You don't need to send any more tickets, the more tickets submitted, naturally the queue gets a little longer. ) I'm sure you'll get an answer shortly.

In the meantime, are you playing on the new game? I ask because I've seen a number of cases where it's come back that the file was corrupted. If you start the new game, and have made any purchases of Gems through itunes or GooglePlay, if you supply a receipt to Customer care they will help if you can restore those purchases.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary