Options

Use Saved Data - Not Working

heartpinkmanheartpinkman Registered Users 12 Posts
Hey lovelies, I want to be calm as possible but I am screaming internally.
Earlier this morning, I opened my game because I was very excited to party with my krewmates but I was so surprised to see that I was on the "New Game" screen. I did click Saved Game but everytime I would click on my saved file, it would just go back to the new game screen.

Please help, I will try to do whatever I can to save this game because I also spent some money for it. :(

I included some screenshots in my Instagram but I couldnt post it here because I'm only using my phone. https://instagram.com/p/BU0bKAsg42M/

Thank you :)

Comments

• Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    This has happened to a lot of people their only answer is "we are sorry for your troubles but we do not have a way to get your game back so unfortunately you're gonna have to start over" i was livid and deleted the game at first any in-game purchases i think you have to show them proof of purchase to get them back at least that's what they told me
  • Options
    heartpinkmanheartpinkman Registered Users 12 Posts
    Would it be possible to ask for a refund instead? I am disappointed really because I spent alot :(
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Sorry to see that this happened to your game. Please contact Support and tell them what happened so we can chat.

You can message them here: https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kendall-kylie/?p=web
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    Taylor TatoTaylor Tato Registered Users 1 Posts
    Please help me my save file won't load I try to connect to Facebook but its not working!!!!I'm freaking out right now I don't know what to do I'm literally crying because I spent so much time in this game and it breaks my heart so much that my game is gone already.....please help me....I'm so hurt right now I can't believe this is happening right now....
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. I went here to see if I could find any help. What platform are you playing on? iOS, android> if you are playing ON Facebook, try switching browsers. But tell me you platform and I'll try to help further. You can always send in a ticket to Support, but maybe it's a little thing we can help with now.
    If you are Android, I would suggest clearing your cache. Good luck, hope it's already been resolved, but if not we're here. ;)

I found this at the site, but it is just the general instructions for connecting
    You must be sure that Kendall and Kylie are authorized to connect to Facebook by doing the following:
    • Go to your iPod or iPhone's "Device Settings."
    • Select Facebook (You should find it at the bottom of your screen under the applications section)
    • Tap on that and then make sure that you have allowed Kendall and Kylie.

I'll look some more
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Naomi77Naomi77 Registered Users 212 Posts
    got NO help whatsoever from ANYBODY except to be told that "I play the game on my device and I assure you it works wonderfully".....really now? then the dozens of complaints from the rst of us are made up ?!