K&K update?

Comments

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    XsAZ7Kh.gif
    PM to add
  • kingjhennykingjhenny Registered Users 2 Posts
    I seriously want an update cause the current update had so many bugs in it that I had to delete it
  • kiko.parkkiko.park Registered Users 165 Posts
    I mean, it's wednesday so where's the update?
  • Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    How I'm feeling right now waiting for this update.... :mad:
    9EuG8bg3yzhzq_zps4zmf4o1q.gif
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    Has to be tomorrow now, surely. C'mon guys, we can't wait any longer
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    *cricket sound*
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
    I'm normally not a very impatient person but like it's been months now and I'd like some news tbh
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Stefan001 wrote: »
    My mind kept bugging me today as to what I was forgetting then I remembered I forgot to send Linda birthday wishes! :/Sooooo....... HAPPY 29TH BIRTHDAY FOR THE 8TH TIME LINDA! Lol :D oh and... HAPPY WEDDING ANNIVERSARY
    astray wrote: »
    Happy birthday Linda!!!I don't think we'll be getting it today, although it would've been nice if we did.

Thank you both for the birthday and anniversary wishes!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • AvakkgAvakkg Registered Users 112 Posts
    Happy birthday Linda!!! :D
    KKG - KKH - NM: The Empire
    Instagram
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I haven't checked spoilers, so are you all sure that there isn't any remaining event for this weekend?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    I confirmed the spoilers on Monday Vats, last weekend's event was the last event of this update
    Android 

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Hey guys,We're going to continue releasing more weekend events! You do not need to update your app to get them in your game.Thanks for playing!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    Hey guys,We're going to continue releasing more weekend events! You do not need to update your app to get them in your game.Thanks for playing!
    So... No update?
  • kkhaddict92kkhaddict92 Registered Users 149 Posts
    Well, what about spoilers for the weekend event?
    KKH: Android platform add me here https://www.facebook.com/hara.yannopoulos.7

I feel like we'll just get tb boxes because there's no events left?
    Does this mean we aren't getting another update at all? We need these annoying glitches to be fixed! :mad:
    Android 

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    I was optimistic at first but it started to fade and it looks like I was right unfortunately. :(
  • GiaLola00GiaLola00 Registered Users 50 Posts
    I don't know what to say... I'm speechless.
    They don't care about us! 😠😠😠
  • PaavoPaavo Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 32 Posts
    I'm more than disappointed right now.
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    kiko.park wrote: »
    I feel like we'll just get tb boxes because there's no events left?
    I hope not but I think you are right...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    MxVHrKguywNAA_zpsdpdeis2r.gif
    Android 

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
    (26.04.2017)
    "Our team is diligently working on a new update with more content and features in the game. We have not yet received an exact date, but we expect it very soon. Please wait for this update to be released. Thank you, we appreciate your continued patience."

SO IT WAS A LIE... Thank you so much glu 😟😟😟
  • ShannenShannen Registered Users 159 Posts
    Hate to say this but I'm not surprised.
    They've had 9 months for this update and it's still not ready?
  • MissKingMissKing Registered Users 18 Posts
    ....They don't care, they just want our money!
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Why won't they just tell us the truth and admit that there is no update and that their only reason for keeping this game is so that they can keep sucking their customers dry? This is the same ******** they pulled with NMTE someone had to literally force them to be honest about where it was heading by constantly bugging them with questions as to why there weren't any more updates the exact same **** we are doing with this game this is so shady tbh none of us should have to force them into being honest since we are giving them our money, i called it and so did Vats i knew they were going to get our hopes up only to shoot them down, that's pretty **** sad if i may say so.Since they're not going to update this boring game and just keep giving us events at least put nice clothes and hairs in them the items are horrible and i am actually sick of only collecting "throwback boxes " for my guy. I'm pretty sure a lot of people are especially when they've collected all the throwback box items at least put new items in them.Also would've been lovely if you all had mentioned that you are actually trying to fix the glitches in this game but that's not surprising either when it comes to you all any more.I'm over this game and Glu's inability to commit to any of the new games they've created, not surprised at all I knew they weren't being completely honest with us, it wouldn't surprise me if they waited until Kylie's birthday to update it (August) because that's exactly where it feels like it's heading, they have completely given me a reason to focus on Kim's game more and to just realise this game is dead now. If throwback boxes and "events" are the only thing that's gonna hold this game together i am out. I'd rather focus on KKH which is 10 times more interesting and entertaining than this one. This response told us all we needed to know about the future of this game tbh.
    What we are experiencing now is exactly what happened to Nicki Minaj: The Empire. The game apparently had a glitch that they 'couldn't fix', the game didn't get any more updates but they still had weekend events till the game suddenly died. I'm not going to watch that s*** happen to me again. I'm over this game, can't believe I wasted my time,money and sleep on it! The fact that they also don't keep us on the loop f******annoys me. I mean, we aren't even allowed to ask questions about the future of the game a lot of us players have invested in.Sorry about the rant but these guys just ruined my day! A little honesty won't kill you Glu! :mad:
    Android 

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • MissKingMissKing Registered Users 18 Posts
    Agreed, I knew this from the beginning. They don't care. I don't understand why people would defend this game. People have spend hundreds on the game, to get so little in return. It's quite sad, all the 5 stars reviews. They're probably fake, or at least forced.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I think that I mentioned on my previous posting from before that this game is pretty much doomed. I was actually sad & upset when I've lost my game, but now I'm not anymore. I'm so over this game since glu refused to help me out with my in-game issue and they'll never update this game. Point. Blank. Period.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections