❗️Attention❗️New Krew In Town❗️

queenn.daniqueenn.dani Experienced MemberRegistered Users 347 Posts
Hello, my name is Dani. My friend has started a new krew called Queen$s . :)

We currently have 0 spot(s) open, so if you're looking for a krew please comment on this post or direct message me. But if we don't have an open spot, add me and tell me to let you know when a spot is open.

We only ask for you to have at least 5 houses, send kred and be active. Please leave your information (number of houses and your name in the game), when leaving a message. Thank you :o

And last but not least, we have 5 rules.Be active, send kred, participate in party events, be nice to one another and if you aren't going to be active. Let one of us know! :p

Have a wonderful day guys!:cool:

• K&K x KKH x iOS

Comments

• xChajxChaj New Member Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 3 Posts
    Hey, i'd love to join the krew! I sent a request to join, my name is Emma :))
  • queenn.daniqueenn.dani Experienced Member Registered Users 347 Posts
    xChaj wrote: »
    Hey, i'd love to join the krew! I sent a request to join, my name is Emma :))

Can't wait to have you in the krew, love :o
    • K&K x KKH x iOS
  • Asdfghjkl83Asdfghjkl83 New Member Registered Users 28 Posts
    If a spot opens up, I'd love to join! I own every house except Paris, which I am working on. I'm on lvl 26, sooo close to 27 tho. I have 154.4M followers and my name is Katt. I also participate in every event, even superstar. I'd love to join your krew. ��
    Just saw this post, but glad you got to join our Krew, Katt! :o
    • K&K x KKH x iOS
  • janeb2017janeb2017 New Member Registered Users 4 Posts
    hi I have 126M followers. I'm in level 25 and I have 10 homes. my name on the game is @janeyc. I'm looking for a krew where members have lots of homes so that we can win the party challenges
    janeb2017 wrote: »
    hi I have 126M followers. I'm in level 25 and I have 10 homes. my name on the game is @janeyc. I'm looking for a krew where members have lots of homes so that we can win the party challenges

As of right now, our Krew is full. But I'll let you know when a spot it open, doll :) We might have 1 or 2 after this weeks event.
    • K&K x KKH x iOS
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Community Moderator Moderators 26,636 Posts
    Hi, just saw this next event might open up some space, if it does Dani, will you grab KK Quetzel from the looking for a krew thread? Thanks for all your help.:D
    🦋Purple Headed  ♊+  🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    🙅I Am NOT a Glu Employee🙅
    🌟If you see a problematic post please dm the link🌟
    💜 Vats is Back ~ My Heart Sings 💜

Hi, just saw this next event might open up some space, if it does Dani, will you grab KK Quetzel from the looking for a krew thread? Thanks for all your help.:D

I will, Koko. No problem, just trying to help everyone out. :)
    • K&K x KKH x iOS