Please help missing krew

CinnamariCinnamari Registered Users 8 Posts
Please I am reaching out hoping someone who can help me sees this because I haven't had much help from support thru the game...

Honestly I started playing this game about 4 weeks ago and I am already on level 23 with about 40 million followers..I have spent hundreds of dollars on this game...This isn't the first time this has happened to me...where my krew vanishes and my gift boxes after making a purchase of k diamonds...and the last time this happened the CS rep was VERY helpful and kind. I am pretty LIVID about this right now...because my game kept crashing when I was trying to buy throw back boxes so I lost a lot of diamonds from that...but that's not my concern. I can get over that. What I am upset about is...I bought 4K diamonds after I go back to the screen it says my krew is gone and the best boxes I just got from buying diamonds just vanished as well. And to make matters worst I am getting stupid pop up ads again every 5 mins...even after making a purchase in the store...

I wrote support in the game...and I explained to them the crashing on my iPod and how I followed the directions here in the help and support pages...and I save all my content to my iCloud and thru my FB and Game Center...I installed and restored my game on my iPhone and deleted it from the iPod so I am only on ONE device...and I have all my content and my diamonds are there...and my krew was still there...I figured I would buy a bunch of 120 Kendall boxes until I ran out of money and then purchase a new batch of diamonds so I can open as many throw back boxes as I could before the weekend event was over. So everything is STILL okay at this point...then I go to purchase my diamonds and come back to the screen and then all my stuff disappeared...I wrote support...they said maybe it's because I was using another device and that i would have to start a new game...

Okay sorry NO...they didn't even read what I wrote...this has happened before and the CS rep at the time fixed it...I followed directions per support about transferring everything to my iPhone and everything was done properly...and like I said I STILL HAD MY KREW AND BOXES after I did that for a good 2 days...so it has nothing to do with being banned. I have wrote many more emails trying to explain my situation and I am getting rudely ignored ...and it's ****...I feel like who ever got my support ticket is being lazy and doesn't even want to try and help me resolve this...and it suxks because like I said just in the past 2 days I have spent 120 bucks...so I shouldn't be treated so rudely...I just want my krew back I could areless about being reimbursed at this point for lost diamonds and boxes because I can always get more...PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME ? My game screen name is CinnaMari as well...please please look into my account and situation for me please. Thank you so much!

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. I'm so sorry this happened. It sounds frustrating, especially how it was there, you made the purchase and it all disappeared. As far as Customer care's response, in their defense they see ticket after ticket, and even though they're very conscientious, it's easy to miss something, Like you saying you were no longer using 2 devices, just one.

My best suggestion is to let me find out the best way to get you assistance, because you have already sent the ticket. Save any screenshots you have, and we'll try to get you some help as soon as possilbe. Again, I'm sorry this is happening.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CinnamariCinnamari Registered Users 8 Posts
    Hey Koko, thank you. What kind of screen shots? I have all my diamonds and saved data it's just after I made a purchase it vanished and it's done this before and was fixed pretty fast. I don't know if I just got a lazy CS rep this time or not lol sorry don't mean to sound harsh...I can still see my krew post and they have been trying to send me invites but it keeps just vanishing. Do you think you can help me? What would u need from me?
    I also use apple...
  • Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    You're best option would be sending a PM to Kalinda King for assistance in regards to your issue
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Send me a private message and include your ID, platform, name and email address so I can find your ticket and ask our Support team to follow up.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    Send me a private message and include your ID, platform, name and email address so I can find your ticket and ask our Support team to follow up.
    Kalinda thank you for being helpful! But I am not sure how exactly to send you a PM...I was trying to figure that out last night...
  • Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    Cinnamari wrote: »
    Kalinda thank you for being helpful! But I am not sure how exactly to send you a PM...I was trying to figure that out last night...

Tap her name on my reply above and it will take you directly to her profile where you'll see the option "Send Private Message"
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
    Thank you for the help! But it seems I might not be able to get this resolved. It's just so ridiculous and unfair... I have spent around 700 dollars on this game in the past month and to be hanging on a limb like this being ignored is just beyond me. It really sucks. I am trying to hold in my anger and disbelief by how they can just brush you under the rug especially if your a player who gives a lot of your money and time. What because they just feel like telling you to start a new game and lose all your hard earned money? Then what? Start a new game and have issues and arentheybgoing to just FEEL like telling you "oh I am sorry looks like you need to start a new game" AGAIN? And waste more...just a ****py way of going about customer care. I am so annoyed at this point from being completely ignored and disrespected that I am just thinking of throwing in the towel...and go about investigating how to get atleast partially my money back. This is unfair...why even put in your FAQ how to transfer to a new device if that information is false? Because that's all I can think of why suddenly I have a million stupid ads and my functions gone. Wow what a waste. I am so upset I could cry. It's like NOONE who can help me is even paying attention to what I write and not even reading what I am saying. I am trying so hard to stick it out and give a benefit of a doubt here. Has anyone else had this happen to them? How did you FUBALLY get someone to help you?
    Does help ALWAYS JUST IGNORE YOU IN THIS GAME? I guess it's not their money lost so who cares right? This situation has me so upset and being ignored continuously is just making it more and more frustrating. Can I PLEASE have someone from customer service please help me?