My account is hacked

yamitbenodizyamitbenodiz Registered Users 3 Posts
Hey,yesterday I opened the game after not playing for 3 days(school and stuff) and I saw my account with same level,followers, money but not k gems and I after that I saw she/he bought something with k gems,he/she also changed my clothes,skin color,hair color.I thought it was a glitch or something so I reopened the game and I finally saw my character.everything was okay until the evening,I entered again and saw the white skin and white hair character😕 so I changed her clothes and this morning I see it again. What can I do? Yesterday I changed my Facebook password,my Facebook account and nothing helped😔gqTneF
hkP4Rv
My character is the one with the braids.

Comments

• yamitbenodizyamitbenodiz Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hey,yesterday I opened the game after not playing for 3 days(school and stuff) and I saw my account with same level,followers, money but not k gems and I after that I saw she/he bought something with k gems,he/she also changed my clothes,skin color,hair color.I thought it was a glitch or something so I reopened the game and I finally saw my character.everything was okay until the evening,I entered again and saw the white skin and white hair character😕 so I changed her clothes and this morning I see it again. What can I do? Yesterday I changed my Facebook password,my Facebook account and nothing helped😔gqTneF
    hkP4Rv
    My character is the one with the braids.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi, I'm really sorry this happened. Please Send a ticket to Support, and see what they advise.
    (lll/help/glu support) in the meantime changing your Fb passwords was good, are there any other passwords you can change? Send the suoport ticket, and agai so sorry this has happened to you.

Also, I moved your duplicate thread out of General Discussion and put it here wkth the first. Again, i feel bad this happened, but it's nice tl meeg you, welcome to the forum. Hope your next post has happier news.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • yamitbenodizyamitbenodiz Registered Users 3 Posts
    Thanks kokokokokonut , I'll send a ticket and I hope they can do something��