Options

game crashing = no earnable

tamara09tamara09 Registered Users 33 Posts
hi all,
so my game crashed right after I earned the top, couldn't even tap on the "collect" button as it shut down immediately. it happens like a 1000 times during a weekend event so I wasn't worried, but now the top isn't in my closet & as you can see on the photo, I did reach it. what do I do now? that's actually the only item I liked from this event so I'm a bit mad right now.
many thanks for any help!

hi there, i'm a daily iOS player 💫
♡ KKG lvl 28, leader of active daily!!
♡ KKH lvl 27, A-lister

Comments

• Options
    SelenaHudsonSelenaHudson Registered Users 92 Posts
    I understand how bad it is , it has happened to me about 4 or 5 times I don’t know what to do too! Pls help !
  • Options
    tamara09tamara09 Registered Users 33 Posts

I understand how bad it is , it has happened to me about 4 or 5 times I don’t know what to do too! Pls help !

sorry you're often dealing with this, there are way too many glitches during weekend events in this game.
    anyways, I sent in a ticket to Glu Support, explained what happened and attached a screenshot & now the top is in my closet :) next time you're experiencing this just do the same, they're most likely going to fix it.

hi there, i'm a daily iOS player 💫
    ♡ KKG lvl 28, leader of active daily!!
    ♡ KKH lvl 27, A-lister
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Good device @tamara09 . I’d like to add get i the habit of taking screenshots when you earn something....sometimes that ss is the only proof you have. Good luck.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    tamara09 said:
    sorry you're often dealing with this, there are way too many glitches during weekend events in this game. anyways, I sent in a ticket to Glu Support, explained what happened and attached a screenshot & now the top is in my closet :) next time you're experiencing this just do the same, they're most likely going to fix it.
    Well I didn’t get the fur from Kendall’s birthday event but I get the jump suit!
  • Options
    It can be a proof !
  • Options
    KaeHoldUpKaeHoldUp Registered Users 45 Posts
    This has happened to me repeatedly before. You can use your game code and contact Glu in game. Make sure you include the screenshots. Explain the situation and ask them if it’s possible for them to add the item back into your game. I always take screen shots for that exact reason, even on KKH! Once I asked for a prize I got during the Krew parties (when we had the point system). They actually excessively questioned me about names of people in my Krew even though I gave them screen shots of my character and proof I was part of my Krew. I didn’t understand how specific they wanted me to be so I just said their character’s name. It kind of made me feel weird because it seemed excessive, specific (why their names if you can see their character name already), and not explained well on their part (First name? Last name? Character name? What name?! Haha). Fortunately, these problems only happened to me on my IPhone 4s but never on any newer devices.
    Even with that incident, the Glu customer service has been helpful to me overall. Once, my stuff from an event repeatedly wouldn’t show up even though they kept sending it to me. They were nice enough to keep sending them. Lolol The only time they can’t help you is if your game fails and you lose everything. It seems no screen shots won’t help you there even though that should be perfect proof and a great way to be given your stuff back. It probably would have become excessive though if they got 40 people sending 20 screen shots each of all the items they’d like back.  :D

I follow these directions just in case:
    1. Make sure you have your phone battery above 50% when playing K&K. Once it gets towards 20% - 30%, your game could start force closing. 
    2. Make sure you have good WiFi. 
    3. Don’t have a lot of tabs running with your game. It’s best to have just the game running.
    4. If you use an Apple device, make sure you back up your games (K&K and KKH) to ICloud every so often after you complete gigs. That way it can help prevent your game from losing progress.