So come on over and show us what
you won and how you styled it!
Linda
Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life

Comments

• astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Here's what I won in my boxes

I was really happy that I finally got the hair I've been trying to get for so long. :smiley:
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    That is what I call a perfect score @astray . I love all those items and luckily have them all! Congrats!

Although Angel didn't made a perfect score, her harvest was nice too:

Her new white crop top goes perfectly with the white pants, creating an angelical and classy composition.

A quick change to a brunette hair color, cause I feel this hair looks more powerful on a dark shade, and I paired it with the other two prizes I got from the boxes the yellow top and the black sandals.

Last the mesmerizing earnable set that speaks by itself and doesn't need any presentation!

Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    This weekend went really well for Phoenix. She got 2 dresses and the curly "bobi" hairstyle. Although this hair looks undoubtedly best on bobi @unique123!
    Here's Phoenix 

Android
    Vats said:

That is what I call a perfect score @astray . I love all those items and luckily have them all! Congrats!

Although Angel didn't made a perfect score, her harvest was nice too:

Her new white crop top goes perfectly with the white pants, creating an angelical and classy composition.

A quick change to a brunette hair color, cause I feel this hair looks more powerful on a dark shade, and I paired it with the other two prizes I got from the boxes the yellow top and the black sandals.

Last the mesmerizing earnable set that speaks by itself and doesn't need any presentation!

I've run out of storyline gigs too and Angel looks great in her winnings she's working that brown hair @Vats
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Thanks @astray . Sometimes a change is revitalizing! If they ever update this game again, I hope to see new colors for hair, eyes and make up our options are so limited!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Vats said:

Thanks @astray . Sometimes a change is revitalizing! If they ever update this game again, I hope to see new colors for hair, eyes and make up our options are so limited!

I agree change is good every now and then @Vats
  • deldel Registered Users 10 Posts
    I received a check for box number four , but never received the box. Sigh. 
  • unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts
    edited December 2017
    This weekend went really well for Phoenix. She got 2 dresses and the curly "bobi" hairstyle. Although this hair looks undoubtedly best on bobi @unique123!
    Here's Phoenix 

Aw you're so sweet @Rumpelstilzchen !! ? all the hair looks GORGEOUS on you-esp the curly one which def is my favorite ! ??

@Vats I logged in and did not recognize Angel with her new brunette locks !! I was worried you got hacked haha but Angel pulls off the drastic change !! ?? ❤

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Wow, @astray , you picked some amazing items!
    @Vats, I have to say, Angel looks great in that dark haircolor!! Great styling, doll!
    Love how you styled the items, @Rumpelstilzchen! Haha, yes that hair will forever be know to us as 'bobi's hair'!
    @unique123 We are all so happy you started playing again and could rejoin our Krew!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Thank you @LindaVB!!  Forgot to change shoes though, lol! 
    That hairstyle belongs to the one and only @unique123, good to have you back, bobi!
    Android
  • SelenaHudsonSelenaHudson Registered Users 92 Posts
    Everyone looks gorgeous ? Here are items I got for Vanessa! In the first pic I got that metallic skirt for her , in the second one I got those cute and gorgeous shoes , in the last one brown shoes are the things I got!
  • SelenaHudsonSelenaHudson Registered Users 92 Posts
    These are stuff for Selena : at the first pic you can see my new accessory, in the second one it’s my new top you see , I love it so much ? and my new GORGEOUS hair ?
    Thanks @LindaVB I was pretty exciting because I already have the skirt to that purple shirt and I have never had the heels in a box so it was a surprise when they popped up because I do remember either @Stefan001 or either another member asking @Vats where'd he get them from once.
  • unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts
    ❤️ You all are the reason I had to come back from my hiatus! You make this game so fun! I've missed out on some good items! I hope they update the TB boxes soon!

These are the 3 TB items I got this week! I was excited about the top since i've had the matching pants for a while!

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!