01/11/2018 - K&K Weekend event

2Next

Comments

• YulenaYulena Registered Users 9 Posts
    Wtf
  • OyaOya Registered Users 12 Posts
    No more outfits?? Are you serious?
    I don’t think this is completely the end of outfits in the game . Sometimes the male dolls just have the only option to open vintage boxes on some weekends so I wouldn’t go that far. 
  • eu_niceeu_nice Registered Users 32 Posts
    Oh god ! ? my krew mates need to know this ! ? If kkg ends we only gonna have the #KOLLECTIONS ? in kim's game ?
  • Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    Oya said:
    I don’t think this is completely the end of outfits in the game . Sometimes the male dolls just have the only option to open vintage boxes on some weekends so I wouldn’t go that far.

@Oya I'll have to disagree with you there. The male dolls have always been opening throwback boxes since the game stopped being updated not just on some weekends. Lol idk if I'm making sense 
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • dangerouswomandangerouswoman Registered Users 2 Posts
    I think that Kendall and Kylie run out of outfits ?
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    I'm not even surprised by this I mean they've taken just about all of the outfits from this game and made them almost impossible to get unless you're willing to spend hundreds or thousands of your currency on kstars to get them in kim's game.

I knew this game wouldn't last the professional thing would have been for them to just be straight up and say they're done with this game but judging by how they have handled past games of theirs they're not known for being honest with any of the people who waste their hard earned cash on their games.

I'm sure their other "game" will probably flop too.
  • VonniePoooh21VonniePoooh21 Registered Users 55 Posts
    astray said:

I'm not even surprised by this I mean they've taken just about all of the outfits from this game and made them almost impossible to get unless you're willing to spend hundreds or thousands of your currency on kstars to get them in kim's game.

I knew this game wouldn't last the professional thing would have been for them to just be straight up and say they're done with this game but judging by how they have handled past games of theirs they're not known for being honest with any of the people who waste their hard earned cash on their games.

They about to come out with another "game"? Lol.
  • MaxyliciousMaxylicious Registered Users 71 Posts
    Loooooooooooooooool not AT ALL surprised! I guess now it will take me just 3 weeks to get all the throwback items instead of the 6 I had planned for. I can't believe no one from Glu is grown enough to admit that this game is done but would instead prefer to keep stringing along their players... :/
    KKH and K&K iOS player since March '16
    KKH Doll name Liyah, Level 70, A+++, 1.2 billion fans, #1 reality tv show: The Fast Lane
    K&K Doll name Liyah J, Level 28, 260 million followers, Krew name: Krewzn
  • OceanmoonOceanmoon Registered Users 31 Posts
    Well this is useless for me really. I own
    everything in the throwback boxes, so yes I get kgems only now but that’s not too fun. 
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    I’ve been collecting gems since forever cause I had all the tb items the good thing was that on weekends I could get items and get all the superstar event but if now they just do boxes what’s the point I get gems over gems and nothing to buy lol
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • abby96abby96 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi everyone!
    First of all, I was lurking in the comments before weekends just to see spoilers but did not write a comment yet. To be honest I just registered to write this to you. I am sorry for this, I know it is not a nice thing to be like stalking but it wasn't intentional haha, I was just so interested in the spoilers.
    I am so so so disappointed even though it was clear from around july/august that there might not be any updates. I love this game, I have to travel a lot every day and this game (also kkh) was just perfect to make these long hours seem to be a bit shorter... I saved up tons of kgems and was waiting for a nice vip event but what I see is that it's over...
    I would like to raise an idea. There IS potential and money in the game thats for sure - my krew is like so angry and I see that here are many who wanted them to update as well. Do you think it could help if we make an online petition or something like this? Just to show glu how many supporters this game has and maybe someone will see the amount of people and invest in the game. 
    I might be utopistic but I am just so sad about this being completely shut down that I am clinging to every last string - can you even imagine a whole new update with new features/clothes/events etc.? ??? 

PS: Really sorry for not commenting a single letter earlier guys ?
  • Gigi $tylesGigi $tyles Registered Users 141 Posts
    edited January 2018
    COWARDS!! :D HEY MAYBE WE SHOULD ALL SUBMIT A TICKET NOW? SEE WHAT THEY HAVE TO SAY FOR THEMSELVES AND POST IT ON ALL THEIR GAME/APP FORUMS SO THAT OTHERS ARE AWARE OF THE LOSS OF CASH THEY WILL BE SUBJECT TO FOR USING AND PAYING FOR ANY OF THIER PRODUCTS. Oh no caps-lock! Whoops, anyways, this all seems very unethical to me.
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts

astray said:

They about to come out with another "game"? Lol.
    Taylor Swift's app is their other "game" lol.
  • OyaOya Registered Users 12 Posts
    Stefan001 said:
    Oya said:

@Oya I'll have to disagree with you there. The male dolls have always been opening throwback boxes since the game stopped being updated not just on some weekends. Lol idk if I'm making sense 
    Yes you make sense. Omg sorry about that I didn’t know . 
    Ok if they're actually done with this game, they should just straight up tell us instead of waisting our time and our real money into this game. Smh.
  • SelenaHudsonSelenaHudson Registered Users 92 Posts
    So this 6 boxes are going to last forever?! Maybe they didn’t have time to set up an outfit?! I hope it’s like that ! 
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Without bonus points from now on the 'events' will be hard to cope with. 'Work it' will be impossible to finish. If they don't add new items to the boxes, in a 'perfect' scenario I'll finish them in a month, but since there's 'SuperStar' and the mentioned 'Work it' in between, I can take 6 to 8 weeks to collect it all, of course IF they keep releasing these events.

Just to don't lose the habit or perhaps as a farewell, Angel's picks:

She won the Balmain green dress (yay) and that black top from these pictures. Also got shoes, purse, pants and hairstyle, none of them exactly are her style nor inspired me to create a look around them.

I'm down to one hairstyle and unfortunately it's the one I most want. Talk about bad luck. So yeah I'll be here next week waiting for an event, I owe this to her.

See you next week...or not! :confused:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited January 2018
    I haven't come to this side of the forum in months because this game's been pretty much dead ? to me quite obviously. I've been lurking ? and didn't wanna comment on the threads. And I'm so glad that I didn't bother to restart my game either once I've seen the spoilers. I LOL at the throwback boxes with no new clothing to earn haha. Glu like c'mon you have gots to be kidding me is this like sorta of a joke like what the heck :angry: I'm kinda glad that I gave up with this game basically.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• kkhg_chanelkkhg_chanel Registered Users 85 Posts
    Hmmmmmm
  • GabebotGabebot Registered Users 285 Posts
    I'm not surprised at all I guess kkg is being shut down ?hmm or maybe they fixed kkg and were getting a surprised update ?
    @Gabebot it is what I’m wishing for !
  • GabebotGabebot Registered Users 285 Posts
    @SelenaHudson kkg is still active now ??
    @Gabebot ??? I know that !
    Yayy!!! ??