Lost clothes ?

MisaMisaMisaMisa Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
edited March 2018 in K&K General Discussion
Hello,
2 hours ago I went in game to see if I had some work from Perry and my outfit changed without I change it. So I checked my dressing to see what happened and... half of my purchased or won clothes/hair/shoes... are missing in my game. Did not changed phone or anything. Still loading 71/71 when loading game. What is going on ? Did it happened to anybody else ?

Comments

• OceanmoonOceanmoon Registered Users 31 Posts
    It’s happened to a lot of people. Myself included, I’m pretty upset about it considering I’ve been on this app since it first launched and have participated and won every item offered and have also spent my own personal money on this app. 
  • amandaferbeyamandaferbey Registered Users 10 Posts
    Yup me too I hope it get fixed 
  • ClumsyKayeClumsyKaye Registered Users 46 Posts
    Almost everyone in my krew has lost items. Some lost a few, some lost a lot. It’s ridiculous! 

I’ve  messaged glu, but they’ll probably get a lot of messages!  
    No idea how this happened. 
  • MisaMisaMisaMisa Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    Glu answered me some bad excuses, like it was my fault 😤😡
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    That happend to me and some krew members too! This game really needs a serious update! I contacted glu, still waiting for them to answer. 

I never post something here, but now I had to😂😡
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • DeeDee2202DeeDee2202 Registered Users 5 Posts
    SAME!!! And if I think of all the time and actual money I put into winning those items I get really upset. I hope everything gets restored, I’ve lost almost everything I’ve ever won 😒
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited March 2018
    Hi. I'm sorry you're experiencing this. Kalinda said in another thread, that she had informed the team, and they are working on a solution. Thanks for your patience while they work on it.

edit - corrected info
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kamykandykamykandy Registered Users 3 Posts
    Same thing here. Items on my closet are missing. This game is so over!
  • BribabyBribaby Registered Users 17 Posts
    So, I just noticed that I am missing 27 outfits I have won from doing work it events, dating events, and party events. I know every single outfit that I am missing and I took screenshots of all of them. I know when I earned them. I lost all the outfits I have won between 2/15/18-6/15/17. Has anyone else that has ever lost outfits and contacted glu support ever gotten their outfits back? I'm hoping the fact that I was able to tell them the dates that I won them and show them pictures of all the items that are missing will encourage them to put them back in my 'closet.' This just makes me so angry! I have been playing this game for years! I've continued to play even though I haven't had any new storylines in the last year and even though I've opened up all the throwback boxes! I've never missed a weekend event! I've put a lot of time and effort into this game and most of all I've been loyal to this game even when the people running this game have not been loyal back! I've heard of people losing things that they've actually paid for in this game! Im surprised this game hasn't been sued yet 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi Bribaby, I'm sorry you feel so angry. There has been discussion of this problem, and Kalinda has posted in another thread that the team is working on it. They appreciate your patience. Hope you don't mind, I'll probably move this to the thread with the rest of the discussion. Hang in there, glu's working on it. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary