Report Glitches Here

NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
Report any glitch you find in the game here.
wacamoe wrote: »
Also be sure to include:

Platform: <iOS or Android>
Device Make/Model: <iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy S3, etc>
OS Version: <iOS 9.0.2, Android 6.0.1>
Game Version: <1.0.1>

Thanks!
PM to add
Prev1345678

Comments

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Game was working fine, immediately after updating to 1.0.0, the game would load to "Game save loaded" and then crash.

Have tried resetting WiFi, device and tried several times.

After it crashes, when I go into multi task tab, I can see my doll in the middle of a gig but I can't get into it.
    PM to add
    I'm still locked out of my game, any help?
    PM to add
  • triiciiaatriiciiaa Registered Users 71 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Game was working fine, immediately after updating to 1.0.0, the game would load to "Game save loaded" and then crash.

Have tried resetting WiFi, device and tried several times.

After it crashes, when I go into multi task tab, I can see my doll in the middle of a gig but I can't get into it.

exact same problem. i was able to play for a couple of days after updating to 1.0.0. then it suddenly won't open
    triiciiaa wrote: »
    exact same problem. i was able to play for a couple of days after updating to 1.0.0. then it suddenly won't open

If you have your game connected to Game Center, you can try uninstalling and re-installing the game. Support team contacted me and advised me to do that, and said that game data will not be lost. I'm able to play now, finally :)
    PM to add
  • KykydKykyd Registered Users 46 Posts
    After the update I lost all items I earned from the gift boxes. Had to start from square 1
  • triiciiaatriiciiaa Registered Users 71 Posts
    If you have your game connected to Game Center, you can try uninstalling and re-installing the game. Support team contacted me and advised me to do that, and said that game data will not be lost. I'm able to play now, finally :)

thanks for the tip! :D
    Kykyd wrote: »
    After the update I lost all items I earned from the gift boxes. Had to start from square 1

Same here. I had won the sneakers previously but won it again.
    PM to add
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Ok so I had bought this white hat for I believe 199 k-gems
    image_zpsdc7siokk.jpeg

And now it is NO WHERE to be found in my closet and doesn't even show up as a purchasable option anymore. I guess it could've been an item they were testing and decided to remove it if it was unpopular but then I should at least get my gems back.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    I'm not getting the Pass to Collect rewards when gaining followers - it's happened at least twice now
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • wacamoewacamoe Registered Users 61 Posts
    Report any glitch you find in the game here.

Also be sure to include:

Platform: <iOS or Android>
    Device Make/Model: <iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy S3, etc>
    OS Version: <iOS 9.0.2, Android 6.0.1>

Thanks!
    happy gaming
  • suplangdonsuplangdon Registered Users 215 Posts
    Game crashes multiple times since starting to play

Playing on iOS iPhone 6
    Latest phone update and latest game update
  • suplangdonsuplangdon Registered Users 215 Posts
    My game has been glut hung and crashing since I started playing, at least 3 times, one which caused me to lose a purchase. I am playing on an iPhone 6 with the latest phone and game update
  • shai_loveshai_love Registered Users 36 Posts
    I keep getting texts from Perry even after I reply and if I respond differently, it can start me over.

Android
    ZTE Warp Elite
    Android 5.1
    Game Version 1.0.1
  • MesmerMesmer Registered Users 4 Posts
    I've completed the

Platform: iOS
    Device: iPhone 6
    OS Version: iOS 8.4
    Game Version: 1.0.1
    KKH: Ashee, level 40, A+++
    K&K: Ashe, level 24, XEX Krew (join us!)

Game Center ID: dreames
  • MesmerMesmer Registered Users 4 Posts
    I've completed the In Ya Face vlog but it is still on my list of goals and Perry keeps texting me to do it. I have a new goal at his apartment but I can't do it because it only shows the In Ya Face vlog.

Device: iPhone 6
    OS Version: iOS 8.4
    KKH: Ashee, level 40, A+++
    K&K: Ashe, level 24, XEX Krew (join us!)

Game Center ID: dreames
  • EphiginiaEphiginia Registered Users 3 Posts
    Device Make/Model: iPad Mini
    OS Version: iOS 9.2.1

There is no bar on top of the screen that is supposed to say how much energy I have left, what level I am, amount of money, etc. However, I can still level up (and other functions work well, I suppose). is this an iPad glitch?
    Gc: ephiginia
    Please add me! :)
  • shai_loveshai_love Registered Users 36 Posts
    shai_love wrote: »
    I keep getting texts from Perry even after I reply and if I respond differently, it can start me over.

Android
    ZTE Warp Elite
    Android 5.1
    Game Version 1.0.1
    I will also like to add that it is now trying to have me redo tasks I have already completed, this started from Kendall's party at her condo.
  • 1rkhachatryan1rkhachatryan Registered Users 133 Posts
    So I got a couple duplicates of Kendall's party at her apartment. I finished the task and it says the criteria for the tasks are finished but they are still there.

Platform: Android
    Device Make/Model: Samsung Galaxy S5
    OS Version: Android 5.0
    Hey guys, you can call me Robert. I know how weird my username looks lol.
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Device Make/Model: iPad
    OS Version: iOS 9.2.1

My game crashes in L5 and then it tells me "You don't have any goals yet! Maybe there is someone you need to talk to?" yet there is no one around. This usually happens after they tell me to go on a date to the beach.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • AmorotAmorot Registered Users 59 Posts
    Platform: <Android>
    Device Make/Model: <Alcatel hero 2 8030Y>
    OS Version: < Android 4.4.2>
    Game crashes while loading because of Kendall and kylie party at condo
    Platform: Android
    Device Make/Model: Samsung Note 5
    OS Version: Android 5.1.1

Whenever I click the "Ok" or "Done" on my device keyboard, the game goes into the loading screen and reloads the game.

I experienced it when I had to type my doll's name, feed username and captions for posts. It will only get through if I click "Ok" or "Done" in-game.
    PM to add
  • sunnypinkskysunnypinksky Registered Users 19 Posts
    I keep having the same problem after Kendalls party with multiple copies of each task staying in my task bar. Every task after that has been the same, and my task bar as you can imagine is filling up rather quickly!
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    I downloaded the game today, reached the level 8, got the clothing, continued playing. At some point I was out of the game, then opened it and it opened at the customization screen! I press "use saved game", then "login to facebook" and then it crushes every time! Please help me.

iOS 9.2.1
    iPod 5
    Game Version 1.0.1
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• terri85terri85 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hi I'm on android and when I finish kendall party I keep getting text from perry to go to he party when already finished it
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    I was finally able to restore my game.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• TaddyXCTaddyXC Registered Users 47 Posts
    After the update my game kept crashing on me. I had spent A LOT of $ on in app purchases and did have my gave saved through GC. So I restarted like everyone said and LOST EVERYTHING.ni had to start from square one. Bought a 69$app of K gems just to try to catch up but that won't help me get back all the gift box items I won or all the money wasted on the other in app purchases of Kgems.
    Should I send in a ticket offering to send in screen shots of my previous in app purchases? I'm sure they can tell when I downloaded the app a second time? I actually submitted a ticket about it crashing before I tried te-downloading the game to my saved version. So they have record of my problems. I just want to be compensated the KGems I purchased. I know they probably have no way of knowing what items I had from the gift boxes, without screen shots!

Frustrating
  • NinjaUnicorn18NinjaUnicorn18 Registered Users 32 Posts
    All of the custom selfie backgrounds and most of the stickers and emotes have completely disappeared! Please fix and thank you :)

iOS
    iPhone 6
    Gamecenter: KjhNinja
    Add me on Game Center @ KjhNinja
  • sunnypinkskysunnypinksky Registered Users 19 Posts
    TaddyXC wrote: »
    After the update my game kept crashing on me. I had spent A LOT of $ on in app purchases and did have my gave saved through GC. So I restarted like everyone said and LOST EVERYTHING.ni had to start from square one. Bought a 69$app of K gems just to try to catch up but that won't help me get back all the gift box items I won or all the money wasted on the other in app purchases of Kgems.
    Should I send in a ticket offering to send in screen shots of my previous in app purchases? I'm sure they can tell when I downloaded the app a second time? I actually submitted a ticket about it crashing before I tried te-downloading the game to my saved version. So they have record of my problems. I just want to be compensated the KGems I purchased. I know they probably have no way of knowing what items I had from the gift boxes, without screen shots!

Frustrating

If it were me, I'd send in a ticket. The least they should do is reimburse your gems that you spent.
  • KyndallThaKingKyndallThaKing Registered Users 211 Posts
    TaddyXC wrote: »

Frustrating

same happend to me i sent a ticket and apple one too.
    Kim Kardashian: Hollywood
    D-List #557
    6.7k Fans

Kendall & Kylie
    Kyndall Harris
    #53 on most Followed
    96.2 Million Followers
    Level 23

Britney Spears: American Dream
    William A
    Star ID: LNY6YJ4V
    A-List #1
    91M Fans
    Billion Singles Sold
    WLA Records Label: The Best Indie Label Around
    50 Members
    Level 18

Nicki Minaj: The Empire
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    The same gig over and over and over again. The game crashes when I try to open the "goals" section, everytime I open the game I got the "The 100 Club" reward and the "Goal completed", like 100000 times.
    So many glitches, oh my God.