Report Glitches Here

Comments

• ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    The game takes forever to load/reload, everything is very slow.
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Platform: Android
    Device Make/Model: Samsung Note 5
    OS Version: Android 5.1.1
    Game Version: 1.0.1

Game notification pops up saying energy is full, went into the game but it isn't. Happened 3 times now.
    PM to add
  • QueenSukiiQueenSukii Registered Users 120 Posts
    Platform :iOS
    Device make/model: iPhone 6
    OS version: 9.2.1
    Game version: 1.0.1
    Game crashes
    GC: QueenSukii
    Instagram: @QueenSukii
    iPhone 8 iOS 11.1
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    Playing on Android

Uhm some completed tasks won't go away from the list of tasks available.
  • 1rkhachatryan1rkhachatryan Registered Users 133 Posts
    Device Make/Model: Samsung Galaxy S5
    OS Version: Android 5.0

I have a bunch of duplicate job postings. It used to just be the Kendall party one(which I have like 5 of) but now it's others too.
    Hey guys, you can call me Robert. I know how weird my username looks lol.
  • breneeezbreneeez Registered Users 1 Posts
    I am in the middle of doing a task and my energy won't renew and I can't even do actions to use my 1 energy that I have. all of a sudden it's saying I have about 7896 hours left to complete my task....even though it's not letting me do anything.
    iPhone 6s
    just downloaded the app today
  • BaybiiejessBaybiiejess Registered Users 1 Posts
    So I can't open my app now I've been playing it all day and no it keeps crashing I've tried all the option except delete and try reinstall it but I don't want to lose my progress any ideas ?
  • carmenjames629carmenjames629 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I downloaded the K&K game to complete the KKH event. I noticed, around level 7, that I would keep getting notifications to use a saved game, but this was my second day playing this game. I leveled-up to level 8 in K&K and I got a notification that I should get a call from Simon in KKH to complete the process. That never happened.

The K&K game started to lag and then would freeze and close itself every time I tried to open it. I looked up a solution and found that since I was logged in through Facebook, and Google Play, I should be able to reload my game after uninstalling.

I uninsalled K&K, reinstalled, and was told that there was no record of my progress. So, I went ahead and started a new game, thinking I could try logging on later.

I finally make it through the intro and go to log in and the character looked like mine, so I was momentarily excited. But, that was too soon.

The system got my account mixed up with someone else's and now I'm playing someone else's game. How can we get this fixed so I can have my progress back and complete the event for KKH?

THANK YOU.
  • VixrotreVixrotre Registered Users 30 Posts
    Platform: Android 4.4.2
    Device: Prestigio Multiphone PSP 5453 DUO
    Game version: newest

1. I told Perry to call me with new gigs and now I have "Wait 0s for Perry's text" for an hour or so. I keep clicking on "Text now" but it either doesn't do anything (apart from changing "text now" from white to black when my finger is on it) or opens the "quest log" and if I click on "Text now" there it hides the "quest log".

2. Another problem I have is that sometimes when I finish the event I get a bugged "selfie" to post for max followers. All backgrounds are white, stickers are either white squares or duplicates, all people in my contacts have "anonymous" pictures and emotes are white aswell.

3. Sometimes when I edit a selfie and want to post it my game crashes or re-loads and I have to edit it again.
  • triiciiaatriiciiaa Registered Users 71 Posts
    EDIT: Support has replied - they are aware of the issues and are working on a fix.

Platform: iOS
    Device Make/Model: iPhone 5S
    OS Version: iOS 9.2.1

1) I have a storyline gig at Abaisse Apartment called A Retro Vlog. However instead of A Retro Vlog, a different gig (In Ya Face Vlog) shows up twice when I tap the star. I've completed the In Ya Face Vlog a million times already (hence the level 20) but it won't go away. Therefore I'm stuck in the storyline. I'm not even getting calls for side gigs.
    Kq8PoOf.png?1UEo52jf.png?1

2) My Santa Monica guinea pig(?) is not giving me energy. It's not responding at all when I tap the paw print button. The options to play or cuddle don't appear. The paw print button's outline only changes from blue to pink when tapped.
    9W9rIoz.png?1aBqNIju.png?1

3) This has happened to me multiple times already: I have both a side gig and a storyline gig at the same venue. The storyline gig isn't available yet, so I start the side gig first. Let's say the storyline gig is with Kendall. What happens is, when I do the side gig, Kendall is in the venue with the exclamation point. Then when the storyline gig becomes available, Kendall would no longer be inside. Or, when I invite a GC friend to the side gig, they will have an exclamation point and basically say Kendall's line from the storyline gig. It's all messed up. Unfortunately I don't have a screenshot for this one. I hope I described the bug clearly.
  • pandamoo85pandamoo85 Registered Users 107 Posts
    Device Make/Model: iPad (older one, it's rebooting atm)

Purchased the "Need This RN" pack. After 24+ hours it had still not been credited to my game despite being charged - got the confirmation email. I did the steps listed in the FAQ - restarted game and device, clicked the "restore purchases" button and nothing. I submitted a ticket about it and since submitting I can no longer open the game at all. It crashes on loading screen. I reinstalled the game and when I hit "use saved game" it crashes again. I just want a refund at this point since I can't play the game.
    My avi's name is Star -- she shows up as Starfaise for GC contacts. :o
  • roxytartsroxytarts Registered Users 9 Posts
    Platform: IOS
    Make/Model: Iphone 6
    Game version: 1.0.1

I was in the middle of the MC brizzy concert 3 stars strong and now my energy says 4513:09.05 ?? I have no stars to click to finish the show.. I can't click on anything in West Hollywood to get energy either. Support has not answered me in a day..
  • AprilnmcduffieAprilnmcduffie Registered Users 3 Posts
    Perry keeps texting me about a mission that I have already done and I even spent money on it so I could finish it faster, however everything I go to another room perry tells me the same thing, I have had to re-download this apps so many times because it would keep crashing and I haven't been able to play it today. I play this game on my iPhone 6 Plus and I have a lot of memory so I don't know what the problem is
  • shai_loveshai_love Registered Users 36 Posts
    Platform: Android ver. 5.1
    Device: ZTE Warp Elite

Tbh Even after the update, there are still issues. It takes forever for the game to load & it's bee crashing even blaming the problem on Google Play (I know that's not it). When it does work, it keeps setting me back to a previously completed task and due to the game taking decades to load, I couldn't get 5 stars on my tasks. I like this game, but it's too unstable even after that update.
  • MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
    Platform: <Android>
    Device Make/Model: <Samsung Galaxy S3>
    OS Version: <Android 3.4>
    Game Version: <1.0.1>

Some tasks aren't completing.. I keep doing them but I don't get the 'collect' popup.
  • Georgiastacy91Georgiastacy91 Registered Users 2 Posts
    In my tasks I have the same 3 tasks about 20 times and when ever I go to a different place I constantly get the text saying are you ready? I've reported this but have not had a response yet. It's slowing my game down.
  • QueenSukiiQueenSukii Registered Users 120 Posts
    This is the same exact thing that happened to me except with the get it started package. I already contacted Glu twice and apple.
    pandamoo85 wrote: »
    Device Make/Model: iPad (older one, it's rebooting atm)

Purchased the "Need This RN" pack. After 24+ hours it had still not been credited to my game despite being charged - got the confirmation email. I did the steps listed in the FAQ - restarted game and device, clicked the "restore purchases" button and nothing. I submitted a ticket about it and since submitting I can no longer open the game at all. It crashes on loading screen. I reinstalled the game and when I hit "use saved game" it crashes again. I just want a refund at this point since I can't play the game.
    GC: QueenSukii
    Instagram: @QueenSukii
    iPhone 8 iOS 11.1
  • MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    I have tons of duplicate job postings for 2 different (8 hr) gigs. I can't get any new ones. I have already completed one of them 2x. I am iOS and have sent a message into support already this morning but haven't gotten a response/reply.

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• YogiBearYogiBear Registered Users 79 Posts
    the game is still crashing for me
    KK: H
    Yogi Bear
    A++ List Ranked #136
    102.4 Million Fans
    2nd Come Back Quest
    A-List Couple Ranked #1

K&K
    Yogi Bear
    39 Followers

BS: AD
    Yogi Bear
    Mainstream Ranked #106
    177.3K Fans
    416.8K Sold
    Bluestacks 2.0.2
  • ToyasaurToyasaur Registered Users 35 Posts
    Being hit really hard with the repetitive gigs glitch so now I'm not getting any story progression.
    I also tried to purchase the 'Need It RN' starter pack and the £7.99 gem pack but I never received them, ended up getting a refund from Apple. I've tried deleting the app, reinstalling it and resuming the saved game but that didn't work :(

Device Make: iPhone 6 64GB
    OS Version: iOS 9.2
    Game Version: 1.0.2
    Game Center: Toyasaur
    :o
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Device Make/Model: Samsung Note 5

I keep receiving false notifications.

1) Energy is full - Not full when I enter game
    2) Come back to do fashion show - The only goals I have currently is to reach 5000 followers and buy the house in Jackson Hole
    PM to add
  • 1rkhachatryan1rkhachatryan Registered Users 133 Posts
    Device Make/Model: Samsung Galaxy S5

Guys I can't get into the game anymore :(...it just stays on the loading screen for a long time and on the off chance it does let me in, it is REALLY laggy and usually crashes when try to go to a new location.
    Hey guys, you can call me Robert. I know how weird my username looks lol.
  • CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    Device Make/Model: Samsung Galaxy S4

With this new update, it takes more than TEN MINUTES to LOAD the game. Then once loaded, going ANYWHERE will crash the game and I cannot play it at all.
  • mrsarchuleta89mrsarchuleta89 Registered Users 81 Posts
    Device Make/Model: Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Sometimes I have to close and reopen the game because it freezes up or takes so long to load. Also 2 days ago I went on 2 dates, closed the game to let my energy recharge, and when I got back on its like everything I did from that morning got wiped out, like I never went on the dates/changed my dolls clothes/got the rewards for finishing the dates etc. I thought maybe a small glitch so I went on another date, got off after finishing, and got back on a lil later and same thing: it's like it never happened. It's like my game is stuck on a loop, everytime I open it I get the welcome to the 100 club message and then the 1k club message, collect the reward, go on a date, close the game, and when I open it back up later it starts over. Super frustrating, especially because I just spent real money on one of the special offers for an outfit and k gems.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Device Make/Model: Samsung Galaxy avant
    OS Version: Android 4.4.2

My game is keep on constantly crashing today. After my doll completed her date, the 100 club keeps on glitching & freezing in my game and now I am rewarded with more k-gems.

My game is taking too long to load and it's crashing. I can't play the game so please fix this Glu. I really don't want to delete this app from my device since this game was starting to grow on me.

This message keeps on popping up on my screen: What's up with that?

image.php?di=J7NHJ.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• suplangdonsuplangdon Registered Users 215 Posts
    triiciiaa wrote: »
    EDIT: Support has replied - they are aware of the issues and are working on a fix.

Device Make/Model: iPhone 5S

1) I have a storyline gig at Abaisse Apartment called A Retro Vlog. However instead of A Retro Vlog, a different gig (In Ya Face Vlog) shows up twice when I tap the star. I've completed the In Ya Face Vlog a million times already (hence the level 20) but it won't go away. Therefore I'm stuck in the storyline. I'm not even getting calls for side gigs.
    Kq8PoOf.png?1UEo52jf.png?1

2) My Santa Monica guinea pig(?) is not giving me energy. It's not responding at all when I tap the paw print button. The options to play or cuddle don't appear. The paw print button's outline only changes from blue to pink when tapped.
    9W9rIoz.png?1aBqNIju.png?1

3) This has happened to me multiple times already: I have both a side gig and a storyline gig at the same venue. The storyline gig isn't available yet, so I start the side gig first. Let's say the storyline gig is with Kendall. What happens is, when I do the side gig, Kendall is in the venue with the exclamation point. Then when the storyline gig becomes available, Kendall would no longer be inside. Or, when I invite a GC friend to the side gig, they will have an exclamation point and basically say Kendall's line from the storyline gig. It's all messed up. Unfortunately I don't have a screenshot for this one. I hope I described the bug clearly.

yes yes yes for #3!!! Totally happened to me as well
  • Addie St.DelphiAddie St.Delphi Registered Users 31 Posts
    Device Make/Model: Samsung Galaxy Note 4

I updated a few days ago right after completing the "Life's a beach" activity. After the update I go play and it tells me ive passed the 100, 1k, and 100k clubs about 3 times apiece, but I'm used to that so I keep playing. Then Perry tells me I'm ready for the "Life's a Beach" Quest 4 different times. I tried to complete the quest, but it crashes. I go to try and play today only to be told Myself and Angelo lost some modeling compition against some woman? I NEVER even played the activity in question and if I lost because I didnt get 5 stars its so messed up. After that my game froze again, so I can't even play.
    I play Kim Kardashian Hollywood, Kendall and Kylie, and Britney Spears: American Dream

• Janice1994Janice1994 Registered Users 14 Posts
    Device: iPad Air 2
    OS version: 9.2.1
    Game version: 1.0.2

Ok, so I've already posted about my glitches a lot in another thread but since I kept having more glitches and had to reinstall my game twice this day and keep sending a new ticket each time maybe they'll read it here.

I had over 135 event points and when I had 14 left to get the dress my event points restarted themselves so I had to start all over again. I still have what I've won with the event gift boxes and the earnable purse in my closet. I was going to let it go (even thought I've send a ticket about it) and just keep playing and try to get the event points again, the thing is this happened at 1PM and I couldn't go on the game anymore after 2PM, I deleted the game and reinstalled it and it worked enough for me to send another ticket since the one I've previously sent was no longer appearing, the same thing happened and I couldn't go on the game again, I deleted and reinstalled the app for the second time (this takes almost more than an hour every time because the loading screen takes forever) it worked but now I can't open the game anymore (Again). I'm refusing to delete the game and reinstall it for the third time because it doesn't solve anything and I really don't want to have to send yet another ticket (and I'm scared of an error occurring and not being able to restore my saved game). I hope they read this and find a solution to the glitches all of us are experiencing. It's kinda unfair that we put time and effort (some out a lot of money) onto playing this game only to lose it all and don't have any help provided by the glu team (I'm not saying they refuse to help but i've checked in this forum and on social media and barely anyone got there problems fixed).

I can only hope they provide us with an update soon, to fix all of the glitches the players are experiencing.
  • sunnypinkskysunnypinksky Registered Users 19 Posts
    I'm getting the storyline progression glitch on android. I have an LG flex and game version 1.0.2. I can't progress in the story at all and have been stuck doing the same gigs over and over again. I've tried deleting and reinstalling the game which didn't work. If it doesn't get fixed in the next few days I'm uninstalling for good. :/ I'm just glad I haven't bought any gems yet.
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Zoë Strange
    Device: iPad 2
    OS Version: 9.2.1

My game keeps bringing me back to the beginning menu where I choose "saved game" then it force closes. Now I can't even play at all. I have bought Kgems on this game and I would like a full refund if in case my game is not restored. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling but it still doesn't work.
    GC: Zoë Strange