Game won't open

AvrhlAvrhl Registered Users 2 Posts
Anyone else experiencing problems with opening the game? I get a message saying the game has trouble connecting to Internet but the net works just fine. Tried deleting app and reinstalling it, but it's still stuck!

Comments

• Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    Try restarting your device. If not submit a ticket http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?1699-How-to-create-a-ticket
  • shai_loveshai_love Registered Users 36 Posts
    Just submit a ticket and hope they fix it, I just uninstalled it completely because nothing I did worked.
  • QueenSukiiQueenSukii Registered Users 120 Posts
    My game won't open now either. I already submitted a ticket for something else. How do I submit a ticket for this without going through my game?
    GC: QueenSukii
    Instagram: @QueenSukii
    iPhone 8 iOS 11.1
  • shai_loveshai_love Registered Users 36 Posts
    QueenSukii wrote: »
    My game won't open now either. I already submitted a ticket for something else. How do I submit a ticket for this without going through my game?
    I emailed them support@glu.com for my issues since I couldn't get into the game
    Thank you. I'll do that.
    iPhone 8 iOS 11.1
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    If you have your player ID, send it to them as well as it'll help a lot.

If you haven't tried THIS, please do. I was told to do it when I couldn't open my game and they couldn't find anything wrong with it. It worked, and there was no lost progress.
    PM to add
    Naimonster wrote: »
    If you have your player ID, send it to them as well as it'll help a lot.

If you haven't tried THIS, please do. I was told to do it when I couldn't open my game and they couldn't find anything wrong with it. It worked, and there was no lost progress.

This worked for me. Thank you so much.
    iPhone 8 iOS 11.1