Options

In the Krossover event, how long do I have to claim my reward?

St0n3St0n3 Registered Users 96 Posts
The popup windows in both Kim Kardashian: Hollywood and Kendall & Kylie explaining the Krossover event are temporary (they show for each player for 24h after he/she first sees them) but the ability to claim the rewards is perpetual. Once a player on either game initiates the Krossover event, he/she has unlimited time to claim the rewards.

[Edit: adding instructions]

There are 2 possible ways with which you can complete this quest, depending on the game which you logged in first. But to ensure that you have completed the quest, please make sure that you are level 7 or higher in Kim Kardashian: Hollywood and level 8 or higher in Kendall and Kylie.

Once you have achieved these requirements, you get an instant pop-up in Kendall and Kylie informing you that you have completed the Krossover Event and you have successfully received the rewards. Then please go to wardrobe and scroll down completely to find your reward items in Kendall and Kylie.

The reward items in Kendall and Kylie will be similar to these items:
K_K_Boys.png
K_K_Girls.jpg

Regarding the event rewards in Kim Kardashian: Hollywood, after you get a confirmation in Kendall and Kylie that you have completed the event, please check your wardrobe as you should have received the items in this game as well.

The reward items in Kim Kardashian: Hollywood will be similar to these items:
KKH_Boys.jpg
KKH_Girls.jpg

Also, please do note that you will receive the items based on your character’s gender.

If you have not received any items, then check if you have any pending calls with Simon. If you have completed all these requirements and still did not receive your reward items in Kim Kardashian: Hollywood, then kindly contact us here along with a screenshot of your main game screen/active quests and your Hollywood ID.

Comments

• Options
    Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    I didn't have to do anything in K&K to get the rewards they were just in the closet but in KKH I had to wait 7 hours for a photoshoot and once completed with 5 stars I then got the rewards
  • Options
    ChristianKillsChristianKills Registered Users 3 Posts
    I'm wondering why I can't post??
    Game Center: Christian Reinante
    Doll: Mercedes
  • Options
    maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Is this quest still available for new players? If so, what exactly triggers the pop up/start of the quest?
  • Options
    AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    Is this quest still available for new players? If so, what exactly triggers the pop up/start of the quest?

Yeah, it's still available! I just started a new game the other day and the notification popped up at level 7 or 8, I can't remember which exact one.
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Yeah, it's still available! I just started a new game the other day and the notification popped up at level 7 or 8, I can't remember which exact one.

My second game started in July and never got the cross offer. He is above level 7 or 8. :(
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    My second game started in July and never got the cross offer. He is above level 7 or 8. :(

And you never received the items? For some people, they never get the notification that they received the items, and they just show up in their wardrobe inventory.
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    And you never received the items? For some people, they never get the notification that they received the items, and they just show up in their wardrobe inventory.

Just got the response from the Glu mod here. It's now for Android only.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Just got the response from the Glu mod here. It's now for Android only.

What? No iOS? That's crazy! Did they give any explanation why? I wish they'd give a public response. I just got to level 10 in my second K&K game and I was counting on those Krossover items. That we can't get them despite fulfilling the requirements is a little ludicrous.
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I can confirm that the Krossover is only available on Android. Due to differences between the iOS and Android platforms, we unfortunately had to discontinue it for iOS games.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.