Bonus Star??

1rkhachatryan1rkhachatryan Registered Users 133 Posts
Hi there, I was wondering, is there the bonus star in this game like in KKH??
Hey guys, you can call me Robert. I know how weird my username looks lol.

Comments

• Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    Hi there, I was wondering, is there the bonus star in this game like in KKH??

As far as it looks there are no bonus stars in this game. They may eventually bring to this game but for now you can only buy stars or complete goals/achievements.
  • 1rkhachatryan1rkhachatryan Registered Users 133 Posts
    As far as it looks there are no bonus stars in this game. They may eventually bring to this game but for now you can only buy stars or complete goals/achievements.

No, I mean like during jobs where they fill one of the 5 stars that you need to fill for the events like in Kim K game.
    Hey guys, you can call me Robert. I know how weird my username looks lol.
    Oh, well it kinda is the same answer. They'll either bring it into this game or they won't. We won't entirely know for sure.
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    There isn't such a feature in KKG.
    PM to add
  • Angie7680Angie7680 Registered Users 178 Posts
    Is this not the bonus star? The star with the tick?
    image.jpg
    EDIT: nevermind I just realised its not..
    I’m just here to steal your outfits and your wine

If this forum ever adds a suggestion folder for KKG then we can suggest them adding this feature into but until then, nothing :/
  • VixrotreVixrotre Registered Users 30 Posts
    If they'll ever add it I hope I'll be rich by then. xD Took me months to reach 1000 in KKH both on stars and hearts, I had hundreds below expected for a long time.
  • AshellieAshellie Registered Users 10 Posts
    There is no bonus stAr and I hope they don't add it. I found it to be annoying with kkh "are you SURE you are ready??" Umm yes because I don't spend actual money on games! Lol