Matchmaker

VixrotreVixrotre Registered Users 30 Posts
I wonder if, like in KKH, the person you get "matched" with looks differently for every user. When I saw Mia, the "gorge" girl Kendall matched me with, I literally laughed out loud.
She's the one with this... unique hairstyle.
Screenshot_2016-02-18-19-01-101_zpsexfahmax.png

Comments

• Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    (I actually love that hair its alot like mine but we all have our own opinions) Kendall hooked me up with a guy with not so attractive hair too tho so I friendzoned him
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Yep it's different!

This is the Mia Kendall introduced to Jax, she's quite cute but I still friendzoned her just for fun!

lENj14V.png
    PM to add
  • AmorotAmorot Registered Users 59 Posts
    I've restarted the game 3 times and they were same.
  • VixrotreVixrotre Registered Users 30 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Yep it's different!

This is the Mia Kendall introduced to Jax, she's quite cute but I still friendzoned her just for fun!

lENj14V.png
    I'd totally Flirt with yours. xD I like gothic/metal chicks!
    Nisha300 wrote: »
    (I actually love that hair its alot like mine but we all have our own opinions) Kendall hooked me up with a guy with not so attractive hair too tho so I friendzoned him

I don't mind the hair, but it's not what I expected. xD Kendall told me about a super talented "dancer" who's "gorge", so I thought of a girl looking like one of Kardashians. My Mia though looks like a total nerd. xD (I'm a nerd myself but cmon) She's even a game developer! With only 40 followers, too.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Here's the guy that Kendall set up my doll with. I friend zone him because although he's cute, his nose ring ruined his whole appearance.

3IxwFl.png

I'm playing another game so I'm wondering if the other guy will look completely different on my other game. I will post a screen shot when I get a chance to play. I'm hoping that Kendall matchmaking skills are slightly better for my other doll.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Nai, Jax is cute. One of my dolls wouldn't mind dating him.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    There were 3 guys I could choose from and I just picked the one I wanted. I'm pretty sure whoever you chose would come up with the "you must be..."
  • AshellieAshellie Registered Users 10 Posts
    I don remember if I did this. All I know is I had a someone I met really quickly and I haven't dated anyone else. I wish I could post from my phone on here
    There were 3 guys I could choose from and I just picked the one I wanted. I'm pretty sure whoever you chose would come up with the "you must be..."

Oh really? I noticed there were 3 of them after I spoke to the 1st one. I didn't bother to scroll all the way... I'm a bit upset now, one of those girls was just my type!
    Yeah I didn't like the others as well so I chose the 3rd guy at the back and it gave me the same response eceyeone is getting for the 1st person :)
    You can always break up with that person and then find another :)

I think that I only saw 1 guy on my game. I didn't see 3 other guys⁉
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Yeah I didn't like the others as well so I chose the 3rd guy at the back and it gave me the same response eceyeone is getting for the 1st person :)
    You can always break up with that person and then find another :)

Yeah, I was nice to Mia but told Kendall I'm noping out of this. Still, I wish I knew this earlier. xD Though then I wouldn't take this picture and saving Mia's appearance was totally worth it lol.
    OK so on my other game I saw three other guys. I thought that it was only 1 guy there at the party haha

Hmm...they all have the same name. That's very interesting.

I didn't even bother to swipe to the right side since I absolutely dislike the portrait mode of this game.

image.php?di=GN96D.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Yeah there are 3 people to choose from. It's not like KKH where you only get matched with 1 person.
    Yeah there are 3 people to choose from. It's not like KKH where you only get matched with 1 person.

The dialog from that storyline was very unclear to me so it wasn't fully explained at all. But thanks for correcting me.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG