Andriod friends!

mrsarchuleta89mrsarchuleta89 Registered Users 81 Posts
Haven't seen a thread yet for andriod/google play users to find & add friends so I figured I'd start one since I came to add friends. Does anyone know how long it takes for Google plus friends to show up in game? I've seen other users who's friends are already in their game.
Add me on Google plus!
Katherine Archuleta
Mrsarchuleta89@gmail.com

Comments

• VixrotreVixrotre Registered Users 30 Posts
    I added you! I think. xD Don't really use Google+ much, but I don't want to litter my facebook with K&K posts lol
    vixie4pixie@gmail.com Add me :D
  • MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
    Feelin' like a noob but how do you add each other? XD

my acc: m.edelenbos20@gmail.com
  • mrsarchuleta89mrsarchuleta89 Registered Users 81 Posts
    Vixrotre wrote: »
    I added you! I think. xD Don't really use Google+ much, but I don't want to litter my facebook with K&K posts lol

I don't use Google plus much either lol I'm not even sure how to search for people :p haha I'll get on and add you back ^_^
  • skyraven02skyraven02 Registered Users 7 Posts
    Hi feel free to add me twilightgirl04@gmail.com.
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I'm putting down a link on how to add G+ friends.

Search with the email address to add that particular person. Or you can also search using their G+ name.

https://support.google.com/plus/answer/1047805?hl=en
    PM to add
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I'm wondering if I could still connect K&K game to Facebook & Google. Well...in my case that would depend because I'm willing to use both accounts.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• emillersmallsemillersmalls Registered Users 11 Posts
    Feel free to add me and I will add you back.
    Emillersmalls@gmail.com
  • emillersmallsemillersmalls Registered Users 11 Posts
    Mrsarchuleta89 I just added you on g+.
    On my other game, my Google friends still not appearing on my contact list. I'm not sure if they will appear a week after⁉
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

I added you. Please add me back from both of my Google links. Thanks.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Hi feel free to add me and I will add you back thanks.

twilightgirl04@gmail.com
  • Addie St.DelphiAddie St.Delphi Registered Users 31 Posts
    Google play friends still don't am show up in game for me. Add me Addy3096@gmail.com
    I play Kim Kardashian Hollywood, Kendall and Kylie, and Britney Spears: American Dream

• mrsarchuleta89mrsarchuleta89 Registered Users 81 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    I'm putting down a link on how to add G+ friends.

Search with the email address to add that particular person. Or you can also search using their G+ name.

https://support.google.com/plus/answer/1047805?hl=en

Thank you naimonster!
    I don't know who's who but I just added a bunch of people back :)
    Is anyone else having issues with their game? I'm asking here cus we're all android. My Game is basically stuck, I go on a date earn some gems etc., and when I get back on my game later everything is reset back to this morning, like I never went on the dates or claimed any rewards. Urg.
  • cupcake43040cupcake43040 Registered Users 7 Posts
    Add me please I play both games daily [email]twihart43040@gmail..com[/email] name is Kennedy
  • VixrotreVixrotre Registered Users 30 Posts
    I don't have any friends in K&K even though a bunch of people added me and my game is connected only to Google+. I know because once or twice a day it tries to make me start over with a new character and I have to choose my saved game...
  • Aurelia127Aurelia127 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Feel free to add me! Carmenreynolds127@gmail.com

Thanks!
    hi i am a daily player and also play Kim Kardashian

https://plus.google.com/u/0/114136533466490814918
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I don't have any friends in K&K even though a bunch of people added me and my game is connected only to Google+. I know because once or twice a day it tries to make me start over with a new character and I have to choose my saved game...

I've had long-time G+ friends who never appeared yet. Others have also mentioned this. I have no problems with friends showing up for iOS.
    PM to add
  • Addie St.DelphiAddie St.Delphi Registered Users 31 Posts
    Addy Sade Monteiro on FB
    Addy3096@gmail.com for G+

My G+ friends haven't been showing up lately so FB is your best bet.
    I play Kim Kardashian Hollywood, Kendall and Kylie, and Britney Spears: American Dream

• chachacha06chachacha06 Registered Users 7 Posts
    edited November 2017
    Hi guys im kkh android daily player and in need of friends.
    KKH android daily player.
    Doll name : Daenarys snow
    Feel free to add my fb http://bit.ly/Fbdaenarys