Huge issues with 1.0.2

MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
Just updated to 1.0.2 and one issue after another!

- keep getting welcome to the 100club - 1k club - 10k club which is totally annoying!
- lags really badly.
- keep getting 'issues with google play services' which I've NEVER had!
- it acts really weird like I complete a tasks and it doesn't complete or I get 4 times that popup of 'TASK COMPLETED'
- it even crashed so bad that it kicked me fully out of the game! I need to log fully back in again with 'use saved game' (I'm soooo grateful now you guys made that option because I would've shot through the roof if I lost my whole game...)

What is this Glu?! All these crashes and lags.

Comments

• mrsarchuleta89mrsarchuleta89 Registered Users 81 Posts
    I'm having a lot of the same issues. Sometimes I have to close and reopen the game because it freezes up or takes so long to load. Also this morning I went on 2 dates, closed the game to let my energy recharge, and when I got back on its like everything I did from this morning got wiped out, like I never went on the dates/changed my dolls clothes/got the rewards for finishing the dates etc. I thought maybe a small glitch so I went on another date, got off after finishing, and got back on a minute ago and same thing: it's like it never happened. It's like my game is stuck on a loop, everytime I open it I get the welcome to the 100 club message and then the 1k club message, collect the reward, go on a date, close the game, and when I open it back up later it starts over. Super frustrating, especially because I just spent real money on one of the special offers for an outfit and k gems.
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    After this update I can't open my game. (Android)
  • YogiBearYogiBear Registered Users 79 Posts
    the game is crashing when I try to do task's
    KK: H
    Yogi Bear
    A++ List Ranked #136
    102.4 Million Fans
    2nd Come Back Quest
    A-List Couple Ranked #1

K&K
    Yogi Bear
    39 Followers

BS: AD