Suggestion Thread

trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
*Both I and this thread are not associated with glu mobile*

Ok so I know that Glu has been looking over our suggestions and complaints for the K&K game so i thought why not just make a thread for them? They're not guaranteed to even see this thread, but I hope that they will. Anyway I'll start..

•FULL BODY pics in the photo booth (like KKH). What's the point of buying shoes and pants if you can't even wear them in the photobooth and share on your feed?
•add in cars that erase the prices of transportation.
•make it more likely to win the exclusive clothing in the giftboxes. (So far I've only seen one item offered in each set at most)
A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
Prev13456711

Comments

• Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    I agree with all of the above plus I think we could use a few more tappables. Seems to take awhile to regen energy with not a lot of tappables.
  • QueenCookieQueenCookie Registered Users 356 Posts
    • fix a glitch in the game were post are deleted
    • allow every hair to have ombré up to three colors
    • change partner clothes
    • give players a reason to purchase a house (cause they currently serve no purpose)
    • more tappables so we can finish gigs with good reviews
    Sophie
  • PatyPaty Registered Users 195 Posts
    I know that this probably not gonna happen but I really wish that we had the option to put the game in landscape mode. The portrait mode looks really claustrophobic for me.
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    •weekend events EVERY weekend (just like kkh)
    •daily giftboxes.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    - Option for free air travel as well
    - Ability to have parties like KKH
    - Maybe personalised greetings
    - Some nicer kash clothing instead of all recoloured basics (all the better designed clothes are for kgems atm)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    Perhaps drop the pricing on some of the clothes/hair a lot of it seems very expensive when using K gems
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Gameplay
      Landscape mode
      More tappables

Pricing
      Lower pricing for everything (Some hair/ item cost over 1000 k-gems and that's like $15-$20 for just 1 item, quite crazy!)
      Give us some cash hairstyles (Right now ALL hairstyles cost k-gems)
      Lower cost needed to go to New York ($250) and Paris ($500)

Photo
      Allow close up face selfies to full body shot
      Move dolls around
      Flip dolls horizontally
      Take photos with more than 1 friend
    PM to add
    If we restart our game remove old saves from friends lists so that friends only see our current character and don't end up with multiples of the same person in their list
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    The events are practically impossible to finish I'm not going to waste money to buy energy! ***!!!
    Perry should let us know how long side gigs will be before we accept them - and yes with only 8hr gigs (and less tappables w/ low chance of energy from them and super high travel costs) the event does seem impossible to complete
  • Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    The biggest suggestion I have would be to lower the pricing why do all the clothes that aren't basics cost a ridiculous amount of k gems? And the hairstyles too also worth a ridiculous amount of k gems.
  • Made-In-ChinaMade-In-China Registered Users 20 Posts

Body Types and Hight
    Agree lower the prices for EVERYTHING
    Pets to hold around
    Landscape mode
    Cars so we don't have too keep paying
    Air plane
    change the color of ombre hair
    Gifting
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Add Me Game Center: ~Made-In-China~
    kdnzuh.jpg
  • BadgalxoBadgalxo Registered Users 52 Posts
    Really need more tapables !!!!
    Also option to buy car or jet cost to much to travel
    More different kinds of clothes instead of just different colors of the same ones
    Hair is verry expensive also
  • VixrotreVixrotre Registered Users 30 Posts
    Cars/planes so I can buy a one-time major purchase instead of spending a lot of small cash on traveling. I'm too greedy to replenish my energy with tappables...

Dark purple hair. I like the light purple, but I'd love a rich, purply-purple color! Purple lipstick would be great, too.

Totally agree with the "multiple hair colors on all hairstyles" too!

And totally agree with price dropping. :/ "Cheap" K-stars items cost 100-300 K-stars, and from achievements and tasks you get like 1 K-star! Even when I get 10 K-stars from a quest I can't afford anything with that. It's really better at KKH, more reasonable and affordable.

More zooming-in and zooming-out. I want to get both my whole character in the picture and a close-up like on my av. Could make some funny selfies with stickers as eyes etc. xD

Also- how about just putting 1 type of clothing on obe level instead of throwing literally one pair of pants all over the closet on different levels, only in different colors? I'd suggest "buy a pair of pants with recolor option", but I know that won't happen!
  • Jenn0503Jenn0503 Registered Users 41 Posts
    Ability to unlike a friend post
    Ability to travel free
    Change price everything is to expensive - i love the hair but i refuse to spend my kstars on any i rather save them for better things
    Weekend event
    Change boyfriends outfits and style all they guy so far are ugly
    Change friends clothes
    More hair colors ombre colors
    Different outfits alot of the clothes are the same just different color
    Love the idea of being able to text maybe change some of the thing we reply back it makes us sound plain and boring
    Pets should give us energy for free so far we gotta feed them while spending energy that such so much
    More tapables
    Make it easier to get kstars
  • HolograficsHolografics Registered Users 200 Posts
    > Being able to post comments on friends pictures, like on Instagram
    > Being able to gift friends and receive gifts
    > Being able to change the ombré for the hairstyles that only have one color option (the loose hair + bun is adorable but only comes in blonde so that annoys me, same for the slicked back hairstyle that only comes in red)
    > Like you guys said previously, adding more tappables & some videos to earn KStars
    > Being able to change name & username (especially the username, since you can actually do it on a lot of social medias)
    > Also, weekend events would be sooo nice (I don't play KKH but I know that a lot of you who play it don't want those, but I think it would add so much to the game)
    > Actually have a career, like beauty guru or model maybe because now we are basically a vlogger that does a little bit of everything
    > Some sales on the KStars stuff (hair, accessories, clothes) would be nice too
    > And finally, more shoes! The only non-KStars we have right now are like booties, sandals and running shoes so I would love some cute high heels (I know we have some, but they only come in black!)

I may edit this if I have other suggestions!

Edit: Also having a "gossip" or "paparazzi" K&K Instagram page where like in KKH a reporter/paparazzi could report when we are spotted with a guy, wear something new, etc. and that could reward us with more followers.
    > K&K iOS player (Level 20)
    > Doll name: Maud
    > PM to add me on GC!

Oh, and pardon my English, I'm French!

Holo xx
  • lalaloveyoulalaloveyou Registered Users 122 Posts
    - Loading screens forever...why? I don't know enough about the tech side to know if that can even be addressed, but I hope so.

- Reduce the app size! I didn't expect it to be tiny or anything, but it's taken over even KKH in terms of storage, and that's just in a matter of days! Is the game storing every selfie from forever? Please let us clear that out, or have it be automatic after a certain time (assuming that's even part of the problem), before this app takes up way more space than it's worth.

- Unless my hamster is on a caviar-only diet, I cannot understand why it's $50 A DAY to feed the thing. Don't make us spend energy or money (or worse, both...as it is currently) to get any benefit from pets. We paid already. Especially w/cost of the horse....it's almost insulting that anything should be required afterward. I can't even imagine what pets in houses in higher levels cost.....and I doubt I'll ever find out, if things continue the way the are now....I can't afford the houses or the transportation costs.

If it continues to be this frustrating, and this much of a long, slow drag to complete tasks and wait for energy and save up enough cash or gems to buy things, people are going to give up on this game.
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Way more tappables. It's virtually impossible to finish up any gig on time because there is no jet or car to travel in and each location has only one or two tappables. Pets should give out energy like on KKH. landscape mode, please!!!

also, why can't we take full body selfies? I bought shoes, I want to see them in pictures.

And... Why do K&K have such abnormally low foreheads and no chins? It's not attractive. And there is no space space between lose and lips. It makes the doll look like there's a cleft palette. And that low forehead reminds me of microcephalic babies.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • DelphineDelphine Registered Users 70 Posts
    Paty wrote: »
    I know that this probably not gonna happen but I really wish that we had the option to put the game in landscape mode. The portrait mode looks really claustrophobic for me.

+1
    Naimonster wrote: »
      Lower pricing for everything (Some hair/ item cost over 1000 k-gems and that's like $15-$20 for just 1 item, quite crazy!)
      Give us some cash hairstyles (Right now ALL hairstyles cost k-gems)

+1
    > Actually have a career, like beauty guru or model maybe because now we are basically a vlogger that does a little bit of everything
    > Some sales on the KStars stuff (hair, accessories, clothes) would be nice too
    > And finally, more shoes! The only non-KStars we have right now are like booties, sandals and running shoes so I would love some cute high heels (I know we have some, but they only come in black!)

+1
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    And... Why do K&K have such abnormally low foreheads and no chins? It's not attractive. And there is no space space between lose and lips. It makes the doll look like there's a cleft palette. And that low forehead reminds me of microcephalic babies.

Oh my goodness... Agree so much! I feel like the faces look a bit more "realistic", detailed, and/or unique than KKH but the proportions of the face just irk me sooo much. I haven't found any combinations I like so far.
  • kdominiquekdominique Registered Users 22 Posts
    ***MORE MAKEUP COLOR OPTIONS FOR BROWN GIRLS!!!***

Seriously, Glu? I probably wouldn't have noticed this one had I not went on a wild hunt for the nude lipstick that I see all over my feed.

The lighter skin tones have more options for lipstick and eye shadow colors than the darker girls. I can give a few rational guesses as to why. However, I really think someone needs to fix this.

If you want the makeup pallets to compliment skin tones, fine by me. However, one girl having the option of 10 lipsticks and another having an option of 6 is downright unfair (eyeshadow options decrease as well). Either give us all the same number of options, or the same exact options. Honestly, it should be 100% up to us what our doll looks like and blatantly restricting choices based on complexion is just .... Ew.

Besides, I think my doll would look just fine in a pearl pink nudie gloss. Just saying...

Please fix.
    --
    key-are-ah | KKH . K&K | GC: kdominique*
  • CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    Make the energy, money, and EXP icons fall down slower.

It's been heck trying to chase after them because they fall to the ground so fast. The speed of Kim Kardashian: Hollywood is perfect.
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I'm late to this, but I'd like to agree with some people about:

-One of the things I like about the KK game is that I can do events in a pretty good time period. If it is an 8 hour event I can use all of my energy and get about 2 stars full and come back later in an hour or so and finish it. Now obv I don't have as much energy as in KK and I have to fill all 5 stars, but I started the event I'm on 4+ hours ago and I'm still working on it. I can't sit and babysit a game all day which means I'll only be able to complete maybe one event a night before I have to go to bed.

-The followers icon is way too big for the screen given. It's even worse when you have the "most followed" up there too

-The loading screen seems to be coming up WAY often.

-The price on almost everything is just ugh. This one shirt is $5k and I've been playing the game for a week and still only have $4500.

-What's the point of paying for energy taps when they don't give you anything? $50 to feed my hamster and then $ for a date/event tappable and you don't really get anything out of it?

-Is it possible to get the clothes in an order where all the striped shirts are close to each other and so on? I know they're in different levels but it's kinda annoying when you have to go search for the black & white striped shirt cause you don't remember which level it was on.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    kdominique wrote: »
    ***MORE MAKEUP COLOR OPTIONS FOR BROWN GIRLS!!!***

Seriously, Glu? I probably wouldn't have noticed this one had I not went on a wild hunt for the nude lipstick that I see all over my feed.

The lighter skin tones have more options for lipstick and eye shadow colors than the darker girls. I can give a few rational guesses as to why. However, I really think someone needs to fix this.

If you want the makeup pallets to compliment skin tones, fine by me. However, one girl having the option of 10 lipsticks and another having an option of 6 is downright unfair (eyeshadow options decrease as well). Either give us all the same number of options, or the same exact options. Honestly, it should be 100% up to us what our doll looks like and blatantly restricting choices based on complexion is just .... Ew.

Besides, I think my doll would look just fine in a pearl pink nudie gloss. Just saying...

Please fix.

Wait the lighter skin tones have more makeup options?!! Hold tf up imma have to go check this out but yea I second this suggestion lol
  • kdominiquekdominique Registered Users 22 Posts
    Nisha300 wrote: »
    Wait the lighter skin tones have more makeup options?!! Hold tf up imma have to go check this out but yea I second this suggestion lol

YES girl! At first I thought I missed a quest where I'd win new makeup. I was on my feed begging for people to tell me where they got it. Then I realized it after starting a new game w a randomized girl.

Look, I seriously get it if the lighter shades won't look right on a brown girl... But there shouldn't be LESS options. I hope they're paying attention.
    --
    key-are-ah | KKH . K&K | GC: kdominique*
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    kdominique wrote: »
    YES girl! At first I thought I missed a quest where I'd win new makeup. I was on my feed begging for people to tell me where they got it. Then I realized it after starting a new game w a randomized girl.

Look, I seriously get it if the lighter shades won't look right on a brown girl... But there shouldn't be LESS options. I hope they're paying attention.
    Straight up. My doll is like the third skin tone, the tan one. And I can't even find a decent nude lip color for her without it making her look like she's got the bubonic plague.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • BadgalxoBadgalxo Registered Users 52 Posts
    Clothes n hair wayyyy to expensive !!!
    Impossable to complete events in time without tapables to gain energy faster !!!!

The only reasons why kim k game is better :)
  • KKHKKH Registered Users 10 Posts
    I agree with all the previous suggestions.

-**BEGGING** for more realistic blonde hair color options. I would love to see the game character "Gretta Van Norman" hair color as an option. I feel Glu has been on point with all other hair colors in both KKH, Katy Perry Pop & now K&K. The only exception to this is Britney Spears: American Dream game. At least in Brit's game I don't need to choose yellow looking hair to resemble a blonde. <<<<EXACTLY MY POINT, STILL HAVE TET TO SEEN REAL BLONDE HAIR IN ANY GAME BESIDES BRITNEY'S <<<<
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    ⚪please lower the pricing of the clothing, accessories, and hairstyles. It's too expensive.
    ⚫we need vehicles to travel in order to save money for our finances. Traveling is too expensive on this game.
    ◽lower the pricing of the pets as well.
    ◾please add more tappables. It's nearly impossible to finish 3 hr gigs and 8 hr gigs.
    ⚪option to change the game into landscape mode.
    ◽add more makeup colors from dark to darker skin complexions on this game pretty please⁉

I hope that these ideas are implemented on the game. Thanks.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• jessebabe23jessebabe23 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Like literally every review said, clothes, hair, and accessories need to come down in price, like a lot. And I would love some hair to cost money instead of stars. I would also like more shoe options. It would be nice to change my character's social media name, maybe add some activities to do in houses because at this point I don't see a reason to have one (I honestly forget where mine are). Add transportation so I don't have to spend so much money on traveling.
    * transportation
    *LOWER THESE PRICES THEY'RE RIDICULOUS
    *more tappables
    *and better clothes these clothes are super basic and some are just ugly